From customer Care we find information that this device hasn't call recording facility
I not satisfied this device battery life.
Average , I am using in two days.
Best phone ever been using since launch no problems whatsoever great set.
I want to know at begining how much time it should be charged?I have charged it for 12 hours but battery is not getting full
I can not record calls. Does this mobile has the option to record calls ?? I can not find it . Not even in the call settings. :(
Phone has Sound recorder (not Call Recorder) ... ? I want to record sound of 2 hour.
SAM, 28 Mar 2018In this phone music on external card not play on music player.
please help me.
1) : you need to erase everything in the SD card (I recommend using a PC to do it)
2) : insert SD card back to your Nokia 150
3) : Take a picture and record a video
4) : Turn on the Bluetooth and make it visible
5) : send a small .jpg photo, a small .avi video and (most importantly) an .mp3 file to your Nokia 150
6) : Go to Menu>Music>Opt.>All songs then play the .mp3 file you sent.
7) : If the file runs fine, then jump to the next step. If not, send a different .mp3 file and try again.
8) : Turn of your phone and eject the SD card and plug-it in your PC
9) : Open the SD card folder to view files
10) : Open "Music files" folder then open "Received music" folder
In this folder, you can find the .mp3 file you have sent before; you can put here all the .mp3 files you want instead of using Bluetooth every time.
11) : eject your SD card form the PC and put it back in your phone then repeat step 6.
12) : You will find all the .mp3 files here.
13) : Enjoy
AnonD-713100, 04 Nov 2017what are: * Go to Settings in the Settings menu? I can't even Google the term because of ... moreOn home screen, to the left there is a button called GO TO. Go to settings allows you to choose what apps can be opened using that
Can anyone help me to tell how can i change the camera shortcut menu at the right top section of this mobile? Whenever my finger go to the right key the camera is being opened..pls help
In this phone music on external card not play on music player.
please help me.
Lucky, 10 Feb 2018How to adjust brightness of Nokia 150this is my problem too ... i hope i can adjust the brightness of the screen