STUPID PHONE - There is very big privacy issue in this mobile set. If phone is locked still everyone can read new incoming messages.
Nice . Simple . Sleek . Light weight . Very easy to use buttons . Decent battery life .
Getting all these for the money paid , is worth .
( pay more and get more features phone )
Jacob Jensen, 03 May 2017Is it possible to choose any other music as ringtone from sd card? yes! any MP3.
Although there is no bluetooth audiogateway.
Help, 01 May 2017Is this phone 3g?Dabba fone local plstic toys are stronger than this nokia 150....
when mobile slipped from our hands. ......then we get rid of it ...n recollect plastic pieces...
Verry poor ring tones altho. 2 ringtones only ......
Finally. .... Nokia lovers dont buy new model nokia phones. ...all are local manufacurings..exa....nokia 216..
150..130...206. ...etc .............all waste fones
Stupid question but someone rang my phone registered 0 seconds on one call and 8 seconds on another and they said they didn't get through to me can't find a voicemail anyone know why
Can anyone tell me how to switch off the screen lights since the screen keeps being on even after being locked.
Patricia, 08 Apr 2017The Nokia 150 is currently about the best deal for those of us who only want voice/SMS contact... moreI have bought this fn on 8th april...after full charging the battery lasts only 4 says. Is it normal..
I have not played any music.
hi,does dis phn hav vibrating option?? can other phn headsets be used to talk ??
The Nokia 150 is currently about the best deal for those of us who only want voice/SMS contact. No internet (no Google spying), no viruses, no nothing beyond talking and texting.
It's cheap, light and slim, maybe a bit plasticky in feel. Menus are clear, and the display is bright. The overall loudness level is just sufficient when maxed out, except for the radio, which comes on loud. The 5-way navigation button is sensitive - if you just want to hit "OK" you need to aim for dead center, or you'll go somewhere else. There are no color options, but I guess you can change the background pic by making your own 240x320 (64K colors) and putting it on a micro-SDHC card (which you'll need for photos anyway). Best buy, IMO.
Anonymous, 13 Dec 2016I think nokia should develop back the s40 ui which is more functionalÂ…Can anyone here share the maximum number of messages inbox for this nokia 150?
nilnildraw, 27 Feb 2017You can not send or receive photos on this phone, which makes it pretty useless!Thickest comment yet
Bought this phone yesterday as a replacement to my damaged Nokia 108.
1. As given in gsmarena page.
2. Has video recording and video playback feature.
Pros (compared with Nokia 108)
1. camera has flash which doubles up a torchlight.
2. looks better and weighs less than 108.
3. UI improvements and better display.
4. Micro USB charging only(no data transfer).
5. New game besides snake called nitro racing (only trial version and cannot be deleted).
6. 3.5mm jack.
7. Improvement in music player UI. And can display artworks of songs.
1.Camera flash is worst (produces halo in pictures), no flash for video recording.
2. Loudspeaker output is nowhere as loud as nokia 108. one cannot hear ringtone in noisy environment.
3. Not much ringtone options. Only five ringtones besides nokia tune are available.
4. Moderate quality of earphones, can be used for conversations not for music.
5. Bad quality of snake game. No smooth movement of snake while playing.
6. Only one wallpaper (nokia 108 had 3). No setting to increase or decrease the brightness of display.
7. Only 3gpp videos can be played.
Battery backup needs to tested. But is holds charge fairly after making 15 calls (avg time 1-2min).