Bought this phone yesterday as a replacement to my damaged Nokia 108.
1. As given in gsmarena page.
2. Has video recording and video playback feature.
Pros (compared with Nokia 108)
1. camera has flash which doubles up a torchlight.
2. looks better and weighs less than 108.
3. UI improvements and better display.
4. Micro USB charging only(no data transfer).
5. New game besides snake called nitro racing (only trial version and cannot be deleted).
6. 3.5mm jack.
7. Improvement in music player UI. And can display artworks of songs.
1.Camera flash is worst (produces halo in pictures), no flash for video recording.
2. Loudspeaker output is nowhere as loud as nokia 108. one cannot hear ringtone in noisy environment.
3. Not much ringtone options. Only five ringtones besides nokia tune are available.
4. Moderate quality of earphones, can be used for conversations not for music.
5. Bad quality of snake game. No smooth movement of snake while playing.
6. Only one wallpaper (nokia 108 had 3). No setting to increase or decrease the brightness of display.
7. Only 3gpp videos can be played.
Battery backup needs to tested. But is holds charge fairly after making 15 calls (avg time 1-2min).
VRN, 26 Mar 2017I wish to know that can we store multiple numbers under one name.No, not possible with the 150.
Problem with these phones is less audible sound on call
Guys any one have experience with it
audible sound on call is OK ? Please tell
Thilak, 23 Mar 2017How phone cannot to be with car setup its not pairing ..... The 150 doesn't pair for speaking, only for data transfer. It does not have A2DP.
Sar, 12 Mar 2017No, I have this phone and in instruction manual it says SAR is 0,924. If you like I can publis... moreOk, here is the pic from Nokia 150 manual in Slovenian language from Sar section. First info is for SAR at Head and second for body.
outsider, 10 Mar 2017I checked many websites listing the characteristics of Nokia 150, but NO ONE of them indicates... moreNo, I have this phone and in instruction manual it says SAR is 0,924. If you like I can publish a pic.
outsider, 10 Mar 2017I checked many websites listing the characteristics of Nokia 150, but NO ONE of them indicates... moreI think that it is better for all of us to read the following article about sar :
I checked many websites listing the characteristics of Nokia 150, but NO ONE of them indicates the SAR (specific absorption rate) of this new mobile phone. Do you know it?
There is something suspicious in hiding this important indicator.
AnonD-648377, 27 Feb 2017You can not send or receive photos on this phone, which makes it pretty useless!What a coincidence - I have a camera that doesn't make phone calls, so I guess that's useless too...
I would like to buy Nokia 150 And i want to use it as Mp3 player I already have Samsung galaxy S6 I just want to know do I get the same sound quality With headphone jack 3.5 in both?
Can you please let me know how I transfer contact from others phone to Nokia 150 ?
Of course it won't send photo's. It's not intended to. It's a mobile phone, not a smartphone!
The Nokia 150 is a brilliant little gem.
Does anyone know how to disable contacts view from the sims so that they are only shown from the phone (if possible) as I get them in treble now, phone and two sims. Also is it possible to assign ringtones to individuals from the mSD card and not from those dreadful 4 or 5 tones installed? I expect you can't disable the T9 when using other languages than the set menu language in texts.
This phone although a great device, I wouldn't call the op. sys. OS 30+ as it has been stripped bare of essentials. It's more like OS 1+. My old 1112 and 3410 have more settings than this. Does anyone know if the 216 can do all these things so I can move to that one?
Any reply will be greatly appreciated.