Can anyone tell me how to switch off the screen lights since the screen keeps being on even after being locked.
Patricia, 08 Apr 2017The Nokia 150 is currently about the best deal for those of us who only want voice/SMS contact... moreI have bought this fn on 8th april...after full charging the battery lasts only 4 says. Is it normal..
I have not played any music.
hi,does dis phn hav vibrating option?? can other phn headsets be used to talk ??
The Nokia 150 is currently about the best deal for those of us who only want voice/SMS contact. No internet (no Google spying), no viruses, no nothing beyond talking and texting.
It's cheap, light and slim, maybe a bit plasticky in feel. Menus are clear, and the display is bright. The overall loudness level is just sufficient when maxed out, except for the radio, which comes on loud. The 5-way navigation button is sensitive - if you just want to hit "OK" you need to aim for dead center, or you'll go somewhere else. There are no color options, but I guess you can change the background pic by making your own 240x320 (64K colors) and putting it on a micro-SDHC card (which you'll need for photos anyway). Best buy, IMO.
Anonymous, 13 Dec 2016I think nokia should develop back the s40 ui which is more functionalÂ…Can anyone here share the maximum number of messages inbox for this nokia 150?
AnonD-648377, 27 Feb 2017You can not send or receive photos on this phone, which makes it pretty useless!Thickest comment yet
Bought this phone yesterday as a replacement to my damaged Nokia 108.
1. As given in gsmarena page.
2. Has video recording and video playback feature.
Pros (compared with Nokia 108)
1. camera has flash which doubles up a torchlight.
2. looks better and weighs less than 108.
3. UI improvements and better display.
4. Micro USB charging only(no data transfer).
5. New game besides snake called nitro racing (only trial version and cannot be deleted).
6. 3.5mm jack.
7. Improvement in music player UI. And can display artworks of songs.
1.Camera flash is worst (produces halo in pictures), no flash for video recording.
2. Loudspeaker output is nowhere as loud as nokia 108. one cannot hear ringtone in noisy environment.
3. Not much ringtone options. Only five ringtones besides nokia tune are available.
4. Moderate quality of earphones, can be used for conversations not for music.
5. Bad quality of snake game. No smooth movement of snake while playing.
6. Only one wallpaper (nokia 108 had 3). No setting to increase or decrease the brightness of display.
7. Only 3gpp videos can be played.
Battery backup needs to tested. But is holds charge fairly after making 15 calls (avg time 1-2min).
VRN, 26 Mar 2017I wish to know that can we store multiple numbers under one name.No, not possible with the 150.
Problem with these phones is less audible sound on call
Guys any one have experience with it
audible sound on call is OK ? Please tell
Thilak, 23 Mar 2017How phone cannot to be with car setup its not pairing ..... The 150 doesn't pair for speaking, only for data transfer. It does not have A2DP.