Any Body that can send me any music to my Nokia 1600 because i had just but it and i need a compose somebody to help me with that and i really love it.
i think that this tell is the best one for those who don't need a camera and mp3 player to their phones. and the battery lasts up to 9 days !!!
This model is not to bad, however very difficult to send SMS, and not so friendly like Model 1100. Only think I like is nice color screen and nice polyphonic ringtones and loadspeaker. However who just have a little budget I recommend 1100 better!
it stinks display is 2 small and its no good get a k300 or 1100 instead
Good phone it has speakerphone too, good display, and phonebook, lightweght and good battery life and at only 59 euro, it's my phone!
Can anyone tell how to get or download...
1. Polyphonic Ringtones
3. Data Cable
Hi, if I want to download mp3 ringtones-should I open a feature on the nokia 1600 or do I need a cable. if so, why didn't I get a cable with my phone package?
this is a pretty good basic phone, i just got it yesterday and its small and nice though a larger fonebook capacity would've been nice. the screen is tad small but its readable, the large fonts try to make up for the screen size. though its got no gprs and wap if al u need is a basic call and tell mobile phone, this baby will do....but i mainly use it as my back up fone only.
I have a new Nolia 1600. I will appreciate if you kindly let me know if I can download some free english songs as ringtone & christian wallpaper. If so, please give me the webside etc.
Hope this info will help to whoever who is thinking of buying this phone. Had this phone since it came out of the market.
1) Great polyphonic ringtones.
2) Long battery life, around 1-2 weeks.
3) Large sms memory, around 80-100 smses.
4) It has a composer to play with.
5) Unlike other phones, it has a feature of speed dialing to sms. You can choose between calling or smsing when you use speed dialing.
6) Small, easy to use, friendly user.
1) Well, no gprs and wap, u cant download ringtones, games and wallpapers.
2) Very big fonts, 4 lines per sms.
3) Not enough pixels, you can see pieces of pixels on the screen.
4) It doesn't have a calender, worse still, you can only type around 30-50 characters, its too short.
5) Too little choices of ringtones to choose from as you cant download them.
6) I don't know if other users experience this, but sometimes this phone will automatically switch off by itself while you are using it. It will on back by it self anyway.
7) Cant keep many numbers under one name.
it's nice... i just dont know if i can have mms pictures and poly phonic tones..
its a pretty good basic phone, no complaints. I've always had good things with nokia..this is my third phone...and its works and suites my needs very well..just want to make and receive calls. good battery life and nice,but big display.
hmm.. at first i really liked this phone when i bought it. Its features are some what remarkable. But later i found out that this phone cant download ringtones,mms..etc.which is very sad. and i dont know why they say that its battery lasts long cz my phone's battery only lasts half a day.i get tired of charging it again and again. So now im very disappointed of buying it. and if there will be no data cable for 1600 to come out in the market, i will throw this phone cz its useless. they had placed a slot for the data cable in the phone but they did not provide for the cable?. I hope Nokia will provide a cable for 1600.
For all those people who are complainig about phones not having camera or other nonsense they put these days in phones, go away, stop wasting your time posting here. Go and buy an expensive phone who has "everything" and forgets about making calls. With the money you give for N70, for example, you can buy a good digital camera , a decent MP3 player with enough memory, a phone like Nokia 1600 and still leaves you with a litlle change in you pocket.
Now, about this phone, good built quality, light, fast UI, excelent batery life, good reception, and chep cheap cheap. Stop wasting your money people, buy a phone. that's it
0wh my God.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my phone!!!!!!!!the function was not too bad lorrr....ok maa....such a cute phone...