Rajan, 20 Dec 2008How do i download Mp3 Grade ringtones on my nokia 1650????????you will have to purchase a data cable.
it's available in market.
if you have any problem,then tell me @
XYZ, 23 Dec 2008Hi All,
Please don't purchase this phone. This is awful phone. It look good in the cost it ... morehi dear,
kindly send your problem me @
i will try to solve it
thanks and regards
Rajan, 20 Dec 2008How do i download Mp3 Grade ringtones on my nokia 1650????????i m also want to know how v play mp3 ringtons on 1650
I`ve been using this phone for 2 months and I love it`s simplicity. The keypad may not be that good and it displays the text a bit slower (if you are a fast texter), but for me it`s still ok I`m not in a texting competition.
The torch light is also good just press the up button twice to activate and press it again twice to deactivate.
I had no problem with the sounds and best of all I only charge this phone once a week. The battery is really really good, it can lasts for 1 week!
For those who are not satisfied you should read first it`s capabilities and not to question why this phone can`t do this and do that. If you simply want a cheap phone just for texting and calling, I highly recommend this phone.
First hand experience!tested and proven,this phone is absolutely tough! My girlfriend and I fought,and she threw this phone against a steel trash loader. The cover,the rubber keypad and the battery went off...but still the phone is okay after I assembled it back..heheh
Please don't purchase this phone. This is awful phone. It look good in the cost it is available but gives variours problems later on. My friend and me have been a victim of this phone. Even Nokia care people have refused to correct it even when it's under warranty.
Best of luck :-)
I have been using for the above model for around 6 month, so far the battery is good, reception is good but sometimes i cant be able to receive calls since the receive button refuse to work. even a friend of myn bought the same type of phone but has the same button problem and his phone is not even 3months old.
yeah the Nokia 1650 is working very well but I have a problem.
when I sweach off and then when I sweach on the mobile request new date it mean when I off the date also off and when I on request for date .
I am user of 1650 in Afghanistan and we are luck of buttery .
Arun, 13 Dec 2008Hi all
I just got this phone Nokia 1650,
Head Phone R... moreDear Mr. ARUN,
Its really nice to read your comments about Nokia-1650 as you’ve checked this Cell-Phone bit briefly. But my friend what about the following BUGS as well???
DRAWBACKS, FLAWS & TECHNICAL FAULTS of Nokia1650
* Very bad & dreadful Keypad's buttons setting that interrupts to type a fluent text message.
* Poor quality of FM Radio reception specially indoor's response is so deprived.
* The sound of the Ringtones are very low, particularly the composed tones are extremely stumpy.
* Absence of SMS storage meter, so the users can't detect & watch the numbers of stored messages inside the Inbox, Sent & Drafts items folder, either in Phone memory or a SIM memory.
* Assigned numerical values for the Contents of Menu & sub menus are missing. For example if any end user does press 1 or 2 or 3 & 8 or 9 after pressing the menu key, could not browse the desire location directly.
* Where the 8MB memory does exist in Nokia 1650 & how could we utilize this utility?
* The back light timing is required in form of Time duration (I.e. mm:ss) neither in the pattern of (Normal, Extended, Off) time periods.
* We can fix only ten reminders in the dates of calendar & user can not view their assigned schedules with Date & Time individually as well.
* User can fix the Time tracker only above than 30 seconds not less than 29 seconds.
* The installation of torch & flashlight is also faulty because if we open the front cover of this cell-phone the Torch light is not exactly in the central position that is why consumer could not utilize the full advantage of this function so some adjustment in this regard is also required.
Looking for your feedback…
chang hui, 05 Nov 2008 it is good but not having a good battery life and it complete its charging at maximum 4 hoursu shd go2 nokia shop to chk ur phn battery...it hving nice backup dude...
I just got this phone Nokia 1650,
Head Phone REALLY SUCKS!!
Price I got 1700 on 12/12/08 Gaffar Market (karol bagh,Delhi)
There is only 3 Original Nokia ringtones with it, Rest Ohhff..SRK stupid rings.
I suggest you to not to buy this Headset (Nokia 1650) except nice look and battery backup!!!
Strictly avoid this if you want headset for FM and use Headset calls. It is for no use..
Don’t know why Nokia do this to 1650.
Anonymous, 13 Dec 2008there is a 3rd party data cable for 1650 (not made by nokia) you may add new themes, wallpaper... morethere is a 3rd party data cable for 1650 (not made by nokia) you may add new themes, wallpaper, tones, etc
cable code is CA-50, but mine says its NOK-2630
kgee, 08 Dec 2008Thanks. But then how can I put on it new ringtones, games, etc.?there is a 3rd party data cable for 1650 (not made by nokia) you may add new themes, wallpaper, tones, etc
Mine came with headphones and charger (newer type - thin jack). The phone appears to have a mini-usb port at the bottom between the hole for the headphones and charger. No usb cable supplied.
Anonymous, 09 Dec 2008Could anyone tell me if the NOkia 1650 comes with headphones or not?Yes it does