josue, 23 Oct 2008can i receive a mms pictures in this model?sorry no gprs so no mms
rammstein, 17 Oct 2008overall i ve liked this phone for the past 4 months and i told my mother to buy herself the sa... moreHi people! I took it to a nokia center and they solved it in 1 and a half days. They didn t tell me what was the problem but i think i was the software. People who have "weird" menus or other stuff should do the same.
it's very user friendly, w/ colored lcd, ringtones is good also..its very efficient because of its small size..very handy, the design is cute, fonts are adjustable to either small or large w/ fm radio..
though this dont have the high end features i really appreciate its simplicity and it is very useful for everyday usage
i don t think u can install mp3 ringtones. this phone is like nokia 1100 but with better looks
rammstein, 17 Oct 2008overall i ve liked this phone for the past 4 months and i told my mother to buy herself the sa... moreya dear, something happend to me like this.i saw this cell when ma cousin was using this. i bought the same cell phone"1650". but there are some problem with software. it dosnot have sheet. acoutnts feature.. and there are only three themes.. which are totally bad..and in inbox there are only numebr no contact name at all...
can any one tell me how to fix it...
the phone is overall good but the fm voice in headphone is very poor means not clear and slow. i think its fm is not good.
overall i ve liked this phone for the past 4 months and i told my mother to buy herself the same model. however this is how i discovered that when the phone is idle (not using) in hers i can see the time and date clearly, but in mine everything is pretty much too dark to be readable. however the screen is perfect in everthing else! weird hein? has this happened to anyone else? maybe a software problem?
After purchasing 15 days, ringtones do not respond. When setting up ringtones, the mobile switches off. Shopkeeper told me to repair the same from the Service Centre. Hence, poor feed-back. I want to replace my mobile.
very good battery timing even while using torch lihht.the best for receivling and sending phone calls and sms.but
to press the numbers pad for dialing not comfortable
andradio volume/quality coparatively just fair
Hi all the Users of Nokia-1650!
Could some-one mention me plz, which another Cellular-Phone has also the Torch-flashlight & FM-radio both the functions at a time because I am Very-very-annoyed due to the following Flaws of Nokia-1650. So I want to replace my Cell-phone against this Nokia’s model that I am already using from the last 14 months and so. Therefore kindly suggest me a different alternate/counter Cellular-device ASAP.
DRAWBACKS, FLAWS & TECHNICAL FAULTS IN NOKIA-1650
* Very bad and dreadful Keypad's buttons setting that interrupts to type a fluent text-message.
* Poor quality of FM Radio reception specially indoor’s response is so deprived.
* The sound of the Ringtones are very low, particularly the composed tones are extremely stumpy.
* Absence of SMS storage meter, that is why the users are not able to watch the numbers of stored messages inside the ‘Inbox’, ‘Sent’ & ‘Drafts’ items-folder in Phone memory or a SiM memory.
* Assigned numerical values for the Contents of Menu & sub menus are missing. For example if any end user does press 1 or 2 or 3 & 8 or 9 after pressing the menu key, could not browse the desire location directly.
* Where the 8MB memory does exist in Nokia 1650 & how could we utilize this utility?
* The back light timing is required in form of Time duration (I.e. mm : ss) neither in the pattern of (Normal, Extended, Off) time periods.
* We can fix only ten reminders in the dates of calendar & user can not view their assigned schedules with Date & Time individually as well.
* User can fix the Time tracker only above than 30 seconds not less than 29 seconds.
* The installation of Torch-flashlight is also faulty because if we open the front cover of this cell-phone the Torch-light is not exactly in the central position that-is-why consumer could not utilize the full advantage of this function so some adjustment in this regard is also required.
Thanks & best regards!
Yours truly, M*H@$$@N
Is this phone working in USA? Anyone who know about that who give me an answer.