Roshan P R, 07 Jan 2008 Hi, I bought a new NOKIA 1650. I am completely satisfied with the phone, expect for one feat... moreHi there im a mobile phone salesperson and i have come across this problem also, i cant find a soultion have you found yet?
Main Drawbacks, Flaws and Technical-faults in Nokia-1650.
• Bad Keypad’s buttons setting that interrupts in texting flouncy.
• Poor quality of FM-Radio reception.
• Very Low sound of the Ringtones, specially the composed tones.
• Absence of SMS storage meter, that is why the users are not able to watch that how many numbers of messages are stored in Inbox-folder, Sent-item folder & Drafts-folder in Phone-memory or a SiM-memory.
• Assigned numerical values for the Contents of Menu & sub-menus are missing. For example if an end-user does press 1 or 2 or 3…8 or 9 after pressing the menu key, (s)he could not browse the desire location directly.
• Where the 8MB memory does exist in Nokia-1650 and how could we utilize this utility?
• The back-light timing is required in form of Time-duration (i.e. mm:ss) neither in the structure of (Normal, Extended, Off) time-periods.
• We can fix only ten reminders in the dates of calendar and user can not view their assigned schedules with Date & Time individually as well.
• User can fix the Time-tracker only above than 30 seconds not less than 29 seconds.
hmmmm praise kamal says
this mobile is gr8...large display....gd feature...bt smthng missing the keypad is not so fine.. apart of this its gd....
Prakash, 22 Jun 2008Anybody is there?
Plz reply me, how is nokia 1650, how is FM, Sound, MP3 ringtones, Keypad an... moreDear Friend,
Overall the Nokia-650 is not a selection at-all but I recommend you to go n get Sony-Ericsson’s K330 cell phone inspite of N-1650 cellular module.
Prakash, 22 Jun 2008Hello am Prakash, hey i liked the design of Nokia 1650, whether sond, fm, and key pads are ver... morethe sound and fm are good.check the battery and buy.because there are duplicate batreries. its some what good.
Raghu, 03 Jun 2008I do agree with this. Only thing backing lag is keypad design and ringtone volume.Hello raghu, whether sound and overall featues are good or bad, i want to buy nokia 1650, plz give me sugestion
mimi, 21 Jun 2008ze mob is ok but a bit problem in sound, volume, level 2 low.......Anybody is there?
Plz reply me, how is nokia 1650, how is FM, Sound, MP3 ringtones, Keypad and mainly processing speed?
Plz reply me with my name
Sameer Shinde, 18 May 2008Nice looks.But....... Bad Radio,Bad Keypad,Range Problem....and so on.............Hello am Prakash, hey i liked the design of Nokia 1650, whether sond, fm, and key pads are very bad, plz help me, i want to take, whether i should take it or not?
..i bought nokia 1650 last may..it's nice bec its wide screen unlike others..i just like to commnt on its games..on the contrary to wots written here, the games ar sudoku, chess puzzle and snkae xenxia..
I do think, the rival of Nokia-1650 has just come now and THAT Is :
Sony Ericsson K330
when i saw it first time i love it and i decided to buy it. recently i bought it and it
is nice and looks very stylish due to its large display.
I bought N 1650 ystrday bcos the KEYPAD is waterproof & dustproof! The screen is large, coloured & its battery lasts longer than other cheap phones around. It doesn't play MP3 tones ok? So don't expect to download any mp3 files duhh. Doesn't enable USB cable or anything like that cos it doesn't hv infrared or bluetooth. It's just handy for sms, ems & it has FM Radio & flashlight! Bravo!
i have purchased NOKIA 1650 yesterday. The outlook of the mobile is really attractive. The features are also very cool. I hope NOKIA will try to give customers more useful features within less price as like as NOKIA 1650
ahh i buy my nokia 1650 two weeks ago. its good basic fone. then i try to test it. i drop my 1650 in too ah second floor in my house. i drop twice. the internal feature of the fone is not damage. but some minimal cracks on lcd and housingcover. just minimal... so test your phone to know what harder is it.
i recently buy this set. it is very good looking set and very easy to handle.
i recently purchased the mobile...
features are too good in such a law cost but the problem is with keypad. it takes too much time to write a short message due to keypad material...
Hey there i am swedish and yesterday i bought a NOKIA 1650...And i was overly surprised that a cheap phone like this could be so "GOOD" The only thing a missed a litte bit was backround pictures....Other wise the phone is cool with the FLASHLIGHT and the RADIO who you can listen to without the headspeakers in your ear...NOKIA RULES.............