clarity is good but the spicker is not up to mark, some time it behave good performance and inferier
naveen negi, 26 Oct 2009very nice, good looking phone and at a very reasonable price, i bought 2 dozen and distributed... morehi naveen negi ji,
U are very kind hearted and amazing person
I am very poor. Please gift me this phone on Guru Nanak birthday. It would be a pleasure. U can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am anxiously awaiting for this "gift"
Aaron W., 27 Oct 2009My votes against this phone:
1) It sent many messages to the same person (wrong person). Appa... moreFactory Reset seems to have fixed the ringing tone. I thought of that, but didn't try it until after reading this:
My votes against this phone:
1) It sent many messages to the same person (wrong person). Apparently, it does weird things if you don't lock it.
2) I think it's a bit tricky to answer. I want a flip phone next time...
3) It somehow locked itself and I had to call T-Mobile to reset it. That worked, but I lost my call history.
4) It stopped ringing, and trying to change the ring tone turns off the phone.
Very buggy phone. I hope they update the firmware soon, but I will likely buy a new phone within a few days, if not today!
very nice, good looking phone and at a very reasonable price, i bought 2 dozen and distributed it to the poor people as a diwali gift.
it is very light and easy to use and at very reasonable price
i hate the keypad! has a very annoying clicking sound when you type. grrrr....
Hi, in my 1661 mobile, am not able to set the ring tone, cause my mobile goes off when i select the ring tone option, and asks for Security Code. Can anyone help?
this is vry gd phone and batry backup is gud......
its a roking phone......
the keypad is soooo dissapointed,, cz it's too small,,
the feature is so limited,,,
I have bought this when my 5800 was stolen,,