AnonD-65020, 16 Feb 2013it won't support whatsapp,youtube always network error ,no equalizer,no call alert vibration,c... moreI agree with you. I am using this phone for 3 weeks now. Feel like stupid that I waited 3 months for this phone waiting for it to launch and bought it on 1st day itself.
I am also facing Network problem with this phone. Online many people are complaining of network problem with this phone. IN fact I thionk I sould have gone for Motorola EX212 flip phone which is really stylish although 1 or 2 features less.
Camera complain is really annoying. Apart from that sound problem, i also found video recording poor. 0.3 VGA camera recording is better than this. Images though are decent.
Ringing is not loud and Ascnding and Ringing mode are same as Ascending. Cant play loud ringtones from start as I want to.
Overall, apart from design this phone has nothing better than X2-02 or Samsung Metro..
Nokia has downgraded Nokia chat in this phone. In other S40 phones one could also use gtalk for Nokia Chat. In this phone only OVI chat is allowed. So you need to open a new OVI chat account.. which is shitty.. Even the name OVI sounds shitty.
Arun, 18 Feb 2013I am using this dual sim mobile phone too, but i do not face the negaive point too much like y... moreThen did you cross check the points I have written? I suggest you actually check them in your phone.
Start with checking 'Ascending' and 'Ringing' mode of ringtone. Both of them are same as Ascending.
Dipesh, 18 Feb 2013this mobile does support whats app ?? Plz tell me frnds It doesnt have whatsapp.
Whatsapp not supported.
Anonymous, 15 Feb 2013Users of nokia 206 plz tell me just now that which phone is better 206 or x2-02?Nokia x2 02 is better
Jenin, 18 Feb 2013how many contacts can we save in the phone memory..??1000
Hey there, i have bought Nokia 206 (Asha 206), i just want to share my review :)
- Big Screen, 2,4 inch.
- DualOn SIM.
- Light in weight.
- Self Portrait is awesome.
- I think WhatsApp doesn't work because the phone use dual-sim.
- There is no USB port, so if you want to connect trough PC, Bluetooth is the only one.
- The signal is not stable.
- Its very hard to open the casing (for inserting microsd and main SIM).
Overall, I'm impressed between price and feature. This phone is cheap enough, you can't expect more than that.
as it has 10mb internal memory so wont the use of the internet on it face complications because of the low internal memory? ...........
dose asha 206 single sim is having whatsapp please reply me guys bcoz im going to byu it after 2 days
AnonD-114231, 18 Feb 2013Lot of signal problems with this phone. Tried using same SIM in other phones and no problem. O... moreI am using this dual sim mobile phone too, but i do not face the negaive point too much like you said. It is a new model with nice features and alphanumeric keypad. Its battery, sound quality, camera are in order, i think that this phone is good for its price range.
those phones are real good coz even here in our funny country where the network is poor they r working well n i hope to still improve on the tech of these phones coz even we the local people we want to have such pones BIG UPS 2 NOKIA Danson Uganda
Lot of signal problems with this phone. Tried using same SIM in other phones and no problem. Only looks of this phone are good. Signal/Network is very poor. Call drops, cant hear and opposite person cant hear many times.
As seen by reviews, people when they buy this phone are happy and excited because of its looks. But as they start using like me for 3 weeks now, they realize the following.
1. Signal problem is very bad. Frequent call drops, voice cracks, etc. Not when same SIM is put in other phones.
2. Ringtone not loud. Phone has to be kept upside down (speaker facing up) if you want to hear phone ringing from a bit far away. Despite the good design, speaker gets totally blocked and cant hear ringtone.
3. Ascending and Ringing mode of Ringtone are same
4. Camera sounds cant be turned off. they turn on again automatically.
5. PC Suite doesnt work
6. Camera on zoom gives pathetic images. Worse than 0.3 VGA on zooming. Video recording more choppier than 0.3 VGA camera of my other Nokia phone. (I am not exaggerating. This is the truth.)
7. Who gives a fuck about FOTA. I did not buy this feature phone for all these hassles. Data is not cheap here. I have to buy data coupon for that..It was understood if it were android
Overall this is disappointing phone by Nokia. Much downgraded than X2-02. I dont know whats got inside their head. They think this Lumia like design is all what people die for. The Slam feature is no big deal. I dont sit all day slamming my phone for data transfer. At least voice call should work well.
Dont buy this phone unless you are ready to die for Lumia like design and dont want to use phone for calling. Instead you can buy a Lumia like dummy and play with it.
Go FYself Nokia. I am not buying any of your phones now. You are sure on a suicide mission. You deserve to eating alive by Samsung and Google and co.
sambo, 18 Feb 2013Where is this single sim variant?at nokia godownn..once they are out of stock this then they will come with new one.
gauta,first indian, 17 Feb 2013open nokia pc suite. go to option . add new device. search using blutooth.add your device and ... moreAre u talking Ovi Suite, no it says "Not Supported"..did all that you mentioned.