its a good product by nokia because it is available on cheep price in two sims. battery timing is good.
rumneeq, 17 May 2013Does it has whatsapp??Only the single sim has Watsapp and the double sim does not support this app
jani, 15 May 2013don't sport, mp4 and applications and network browsing is slowBecause 2G i would imagine.
Can't show more than 1000 photos. That's bad. Dosen't support whatsapp too.
its a good and light phone just if you want something handy and light to carry for listening purpose only very cool look in white color good for those who have a tablet and need a good looking low cost listening phone.
Guys, go to the Nokia official website where I found Nokia 206 has 2.6 inch screen size however GSMARENA.COM mentioned here 2.4 screen size. Kindly comment and confirm which one is right. Thanks
Dissappointed does not even start to describe my opinion about this phone. This phone is also very, very slow - could there be something wrong or is this the general opinion of other users?
i bought it about a month ago
- keypad is fantastic
- battery life is amazing for dual sim, 3-6 days on my experiences, its better than my previous x2-02
- the colour is so sparkly, mine is cyan, i like to show it off. when walking in the mall, every head turns when i take her out of my pocket
- UI is more responsive than my x2-02
- dual sim with hot swapable
- loud speaker is good for calling, on par with x2-02
- sunlight readbility good, seems better than my x2-02
- No FM antenna like x2-02
- no USB charging
- no microUSB like x2-02
You can ask me more on my twitter @adit38, i owned nokia x2-02, nokia 110, nokia 101.