panget, 09 May 2013Regretting buying this phone it's very laggy, crappy no wifi no 3G i should buy Huawei Ascend Y210DGet A LIFE!!!
You "bought" this phone and you didn't know if it has WiFi or 3G!!!
If that's even real (which most likely is not just like the fact that you "bought" this phone) then it's your mistake. No one forced you to go to the shop and pick this particular phone and took your wallet to pay for it.
Hi Frns does this phone supports whatsapp?? pls reply me..!!!
Regretting buying this phone it's very laggy, crappy no wifi no 3G i should buy Huawei Ascend Y210D
I'm using this phone.
Here are the Good points:
1. screen is big enough. resolution is 240x320
2. buttons are comfortable to type.
3. you can adjust brightness in this phone.
4. it supports java apps above 1 MB. It even supported a dictionary which was 8.7 MB.
5. it supports youtube streaming.
6. good downloading speed.
7. it has adobe flash player installed.
8. it can play video files while downloading.
9. it has Nokia Xpress Browser installed which is new, fast and nice. this browser acts like the default browser of the phone.
10. camera is 1.3 but ok. Almost like 2 mega pixel.
Here are the bad points:
1. it has no data cable port.
2. volume of speaker and earphone is low.
3. you cannot run sim 2 without sim 1.
4. doesn't support high quality 3D games.
5. battery backup is a bit low.
set the brightness to the lowest and your battery life will increase!
Anonymous, 08 May 2013use some commonsense use a card reader to transfer dataI need to transfer my contact no.(It's more than 2000 nos.) How can i transfer?
vijay, 07 May 2013no usb poet in this model ! u have to use bluetooth to transfer data !use some commonsense use a card reader to transfer data
rajinder, 07 May 2013no any phone can beat nokia 206 .he play non stop you tube and fast internetMy phon is you tube stop.
Y ? my mobail you tube stop. Y ?
I bought this phone for my old parents, was impressed with screen size and keyboard..
lots of good already told about it.. so I'll start with the bad..
1) The voice quality is very-very synthetic, one will find it extremely difficult to recognize the voice of the person on other side
2) The speaker is on back side and the ringtone is also played thru this speaker. Now, the problem is when phone is lying on its back, say on a table, and you are barely 2-3meters away the ring-tone is barely audible even though the ring volume is at its fullest.. so we missed to receive calls when in other room..
3) The earphone volume, even at its fullest, appears much low as compared to earlier phone!
my parents were earlier using Nokia 11xx series phone - not mp3 tone supported - but ring-tone volume and voice quality were superb, one can hear the ring even from far-off corner of the house.
Do not intend to use internet/youtube etc. so can't provide feedback on this!
josh801, 07 May 2013hi am josh801, does nokia206 surport whatsapp?yes does have whats app
very third class phone, so costly no good features. i suggest never buy this mobile. voice quality with speaker & headphone so bad.
atif, 07 May 2013is there any option for data cable? if no then how to transfer data without memory card?no usb poet in this model ! u have to use bluetooth to transfer data !