deepak, 05 Jan 2015please tell me that the java app run on the phone properly or not?It does not supports java games and apps
microSD, up to 64 GB
It works. I put a fat32 64gb book microsd card and was possible to boot computer from it ( Multiboot setup 7 , 10 , dlcboot with acronis live10x86 live10x64 etc , and various programs and utilities. Phone + usb cable = setup and sos cdroms for pc
Anonymous, 02 Dec 2016How can i get the whatsapp for nokia 215 mobile please tellMy mobile phone is nokia 215, my network speed decreased, my default was 2G but now its G1. What does this mean? Secondly i hate redirect to desktop how can i cancel this stupid character? Finaly how can i reset my mobile browser to its original settings or default.
My nokia 215 is very good mobile but i have one problem my mobile open automatically and here written sending message continusly what should i do??
How can increase SMS space . I put 16 gb memory but no more space for SMS
Why cannot I see "missed call" on the initial screen after some hours? Is it possible to set the phone to see it for a longer time or untilI call the caller back or delete the message? (I can only see the missed calls in the proper menu.)
Worst Nokia I ever had:
- Doesn't auto connect to car bluetooth
- Doesn't have ability to transfer contacts from other Nokias
- No Java
- Turns on when not asked to
- Very little amount of SMS message memory - overflown all the time and I barely use SMS
- On first run connects to Microsoft servers, no way to dismiss that
- Ultra crappy ringtones. All 5 of them. Seriously, a beep would be better.
- Counter-intuitive even after a year of using.
Generally feels like using a ~2005 Samsung or Alcatel. Using the Nokia brand for this abomination should be forbidden.