My nokia 215 is very good mobile but i have one problem my mobile open automatically and here written sending message continusly what should i do??
How can increase SMS space . I put 16 gb memory but no more space for SMS
Why cannot I see "missed call" on the initial screen after some hours? Is it possible to set the phone to see it for a longer time or untilI call the caller back or delete the message? (I can only see the missed calls in the proper menu.)
Worst Nokia I ever had:
- Doesn't auto connect to car bluetooth
- Doesn't have ability to transfer contacts from other Nokias
- No Java
- Turns on when not asked to
- Very little amount of SMS message memory - overflown all the time and I barely use SMS
- On first run connects to Microsoft servers, no way to dismiss that
- Ultra crappy ringtones. All 5 of them. Seriously, a beep would be better.
- Counter-intuitive even after a year of using.
Generally feels like using a ~2005 Samsung or Alcatel. Using the Nokia brand for this abomination should be forbidden.
Got this from tesco direct on Friday .Pay as you go, but unlike other pay as you go phones I've had didn't have any credit on the sim, so couldn't reg it .My wife had to get credit for it with her phone which,luckily was also tesco.What use is a phone without credit?why wasn't I informed at point of sale?or better still increase the price and include credit.Add to that the camera won't work without a SD card and there isn't one them either.So be warned if you buy one pay as you go, you will have to spend some extra cash if you want to use it