AnonD-215889, 15 Jun 2015yaar pls say me that in sms conversation view or normal sms view???? pls reply fastIs there any option to change key navigation?
nikk, 17 Jun 2015Guys pls tell me who is best and why?? Nokia 215 or samsung metro 312 which one is best??? I... moreNokia 215 is best for call,text,net. If u r fr gaming and social other than fb,twit, then go for sams met 312
Guys pls tell me who is best and why??
Nokia 215 or samsung metro 312 which one is best???
I want a mbl foe calling and texting
natasha, 16 Jun 2015i just want to change my phone and i want to use nokia 215 dual sim... but in specifications t... moreU just buy a 256k sim card and store extra contacts in sim card. Reply if you find it helpful.
How does it handle folder of mp4 inside folder structure? Easy to navigate? I may want to use it for audiobook
I have been using it for about 20 days. But yesterday, when i switched on mob data, it turns on and does not off. Its like a smartphone. I am begining to like this phone very much...cool nah?
bought a nokia 215 expecting it to be a nice simple basic phone...but found out that its call quality is not that clear, low volume sounds and its s30+ os is not that good compared to the good old nokia s40 os...so i sold it n bought a samsung metro instead
i just want to change my phone and i want to use nokia 215 dual sim... but in specifications this set just have 1000 entries in phonebook... how can i use 1000 plus entries???? any one can explain me please
Vinnie, 17 May 2015I am also finding this answer. I can't download any games on Nokia 215. But why ?To Download vxp format apps and games login to www.Dmaxmrp.tk then click on vxp and download file that you want to download
jimmy, 14 Jun 2015I bought it 2 weeks ago! Its an outstanding phone.. Nothing to say about the music...(vry gd... moreyaar pls say me that in sms conversation view or normal sms view???? pls reply fast
The phone has a Mp3 player. Yes it can play by folders. It can also play 3GP videos (one at a time). You have to use the files explorer app or the video app to do so. It cannot play other video types. Very light weight compared to a smartphone. Also smaller, so good to put in any pocket. It has Bluetooth (very basic - send files only). Don't know if Bluetooth headsets work. It has some trial-versions of some Gameloft games installed. To play the full version, you have to pay more. No more free Nokia games (like Snake). It has Facebook app, Facebook Messenger app, Twitter app, Opera-mini app & Bing app. The apps are very basic. (Note that this phone is 2G internet. Slow.) You cannot add more apps. This is not an Android phone.
I bought it 2 weeks ago!
Its an outstanding phone..
Nothing to say about the music...(vry gd sound on headset as well as,outspeaker)
#if u ladies n gentlemens if u want to use ur phone smart n protection - jst log on to ebay...there are many accessories like BACK COVER n DISPLAY stickers for Nokia 215 nd for reasonable price!!.....
#hv a gud day guys.
My opinion is to buy this phone if you are a guy of old school.You cannot install new apps and games.I read the specifications of this phone and Microsoft has written there that is support wifi but it is not working. But the bluetooth works quite good.
Pls Suggest Me That sms Conversation System Is In This Phone Or Not?
Can it play mp3 by folders?most feature phone can only play all song. Not good for listening to podcast or audiobook.
This site has been very useful for selecting the right phone for me. I've bought this phone recently and have been using it as my main phone for voice calls. Very happy with it. The only thing missing that I need is a document viewer.
A few points (to add to information that others here have put up).
- The phone will send information back to Microsoft everytime it is turned on. It informs you of this the first time it does so. You cannot disable this. If you don't like it, the only thing you can do is stop using the phone.
- This phone uses 2G internet only. You can use the Facebook and Twitter apps provided but expect only the basics.
- This phone has a file browser (to find the files on your SD card). They didn't mention that in the review.
- If you have 3GP video files on your SD card, the phone can play them. It cannot play MP4 videos.
- The video player is very basic. It can only play from start to finish. No fast-forward or rewind. No zoom functions.
- The MP3 player is the same as the ones in the other cheap Nokia phones. You can select different folders to play. However, if you turn on "Shuffle", it will mix ALL of your music (not just the songs in the folder). It also only supports one playlist (the favourites).
- If you have wallpaper in your SD card, the phone can use them instead of the 3 provided. The wallpaper can be animated GIF files. Moving wallpaper!
- If you turn on cell-tower info, it keeps popping up as an operator message every time the info changed. Very distracting. The old Nokia phones would simply display it as a line under your clock.
I bought this phone for my mother, I received it today, and the phone is above average. A lot of people complained that the ringtone volume is low, but that's not true. Its only low (in fact very low) when you are trying the ringtones, but when actually a call comes the ringtone is loud enough to get your attention. Also the in call volume is pretty decent too, not low by any means, in fact I quite like it, and the quality is not very bad too, its good for phone of this price.
But I absolutely hate the UI and the colour choices all along. White fonts on Black background is just terrible to my eyes.
In any case, there is one thing I find typically annoying, and mother is complaining that she can't use it, its how you put the phone to Flight Mode. I mean seriously you need to do that many steps to activate Flight Mode? Couldn't they just put it under the Power Off key, instead of putting Bluetooth there?
Also I can't remap the navigation keys, they are set with their default actions, and there is no way to change them, or am I wrong?