john, 31 Jul 2014does this type of phone compatible with sony smart watch?No.
This mobile is really a bull shit. No message memory. No option for grouping. Really one of the worst phone i have purchased. Shame on nokia for having such a phone with no options and such a high cost.
this unit sucks!
- you have to constantly delete messages because everything is saved with the internal memory and can not be transferred to the micro sd
- one you have reached the 2nd page of your sms, phone lags and you have to wait for about 5 seconds for your text messages to catch up
- music player is the same as Nokia x1-01 and can not view artists and albums - just the names of the song and you have to go through it one by one!
- 32gb micro SD capable but as soon as you have reached 20+gb of files phone realy slows down drastically
- batt is not at par for what is being showcased and you have to charge it every one and a half day despite of basic phone usage (calls and sms)
- pictures taken from this phone is just as bad as having a VGA camera! no use taking pictures and then uploading them to your PC or social media since quality is very poor!
is the nokia 225 dual sim has no internal memory, it can be affected on the unit slow in some long period of time using it?
kayl, 23 Jul 2014Great basic phone. Only for making phone calls. Keep in mind its 50 Euro phone. Very good bat... moreYou can import another phone's (your old phone) contacts via bluetooth. as in phonebook to phonebook.
Great basic phone. Only for making phone calls. Keep in mind its 50 Euro phone.
Very good battery life. Two weeks with one charge including two hours talk time, playing music.
Cons: no other way to import contacts except coping from the sim cards.
i dot like de way pples are accusing this phone nokia 225 .why did nokia knw want show us de battery image.am very confused and knw more appetite to buy it.pls tell me more about this devise
Only problem with msg sent by nokia for feedback even though i have feedback trice but msg is still on screen i am unable to start torch.
Feature telling we can use phone contacts till 1000
It did not support multiple contact or what?
Is Nokia 208 supports multiple contacts?
Need to buy a feature phone can save more than 700 contacts and long battery life
Anyone please reply