I've bought this mobile for US$57, the phone's quite similar to 2330c, except the camera. Firmware is slightly more mature than my 2330c coz scroll bar animation isn't buggy. If you erase all of initial phone contents, you'll get approx 9 mb. It has newest nokia tune. Unfortunately 2323c has same weakness as 2330c in texting, you can't change input mode to numerical in text field. Btw, it has the same headset like 2330c, hs-101. Btw, I've tried the radio, and signal reception is below average, my 6120c accept more than 15 stations, but 2323c just 3 stations when it search automatically
Does anyone knows when are going to lunch this mobile in Pakistan. Does this mobile have battery BL-5c Or BL-5ca and its 32 mb memory is hared among os and other components.
Hendik, 05 Jul 2009I've bought this mob in surabaya for Rp 570000($55),it has good performance...suggest to buy itI've just gave my 2330 to my nephew, then I'm planning to buy this 2323 tomorrow. A few questions comparing 2323 and 2330 :
1. If you erase all initial contents of the phone memory, how many space will you get ? 2330 has about 8,2 Mb
2. Does it has newest nokia tunes just like 2330 (acoustic guitar version) ?
3. Does the scroll bar animation buggy like 2330 ? I mean, it won't go down although there still more menu below
4. Can you insert number when texting message just by pressing # button twice ? Because 2330 can't do it, differ from another nokia phone.
5. Is there any headset available in package, and what's the model ? 2330 gave HS-47
Thanx for answering
I've bought this mob in surabaya for Rp 570000($55),it has good performance...suggest to buy it
Anonymous, 26 Jun 2009It is a seriously amazing phone frm nokia... has it launched in india or singaporeHe dude.... you can't gt it in SG or India yet... however... in Malaysia like (KL) you allready can buy it lah...
It is a seriously amazing phone frm nokia...
has it launched in india or singapore
Hi cedric, can you please tell me what are the ringtones like on the nokia 2323 you purchased.
Are they loud and is there a good variety of ringtones ?
The reason I ask is I have been reading the user comments on the nokia 1202 and the nokia 1661 and they do not seem to be getting favourable reviews.
Also why did you get rid of your nokia 5030 ?
Were the ringtones not loud enough or was the keypad uncomfortable ?