its too gud ,i think every person shuld be purchesh coz its vry cheep and smart .
mdjunaiduddin, 16 Jan 2009is this phone having microsim and usb to play music it i support junaids question but is it having microsim or memorycard or usb port to play games music save files etc bcoz now a day the phone r of microsim usb etc if u got the answer so send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
sweet fone wit flawless graphics,standby time and build bt,i dnt knw how to get opera mini to work on this mobile it realy worries me people.can any1 help me out?
it is a very good phone.it will be far better if some 3g facility are also there
Its a good phone and cheap. My only complaint is that the menu key should not be in the middle of the navi keys. There is a tendency to accidentally press the reply key even before typing the message. Th menu key should be on the left side. Take a look at sonyericcson phones. Their menu key is on the left side.
The phone is very good and browses excellently.
I recommend it for anybody looking for a good-looking, high class but cheap phone.
hi, i am usin dis cell 4 last 1 yr its good and also d speed is quite satisfying its radio is also good but camera is ok , not 2 gud.
- Dual band GSM 850/1900 MHz
- Dual band EGSM 900/1800 MHz
- Volume: 63.5 cc
- Weight: 73.2 g (with battery)
- Length: 109.6 mm
- Width: 46.7 mm
- Thickness: 12 mm
- 65K color, 128 x 160, TFT
- VGA camera
- TFT color display
- Digital VGA camera with video recorder for pictures and
- FM radio
- Email supports POP3, IMP4 and SMTP protocols
- Nokia Xpress Audio Messaging (sends greetings with short
- SMS text messages
- MMS messaging with pictures
- Personalize SMS message alerts with your favorite ringtones
- xHTML over TCP/IP, WAP 2.0
- MMS 1.2 (supports 300KB size)
- Nokia Xpress Audio Messaging
- Java MIDP 2.0 applications
- OMA DRM 1.0 smart content download (forward lock)
- Photo and data sharing with Bluetooth 2.0
- WAP 2.0 web browser (Xhtml)
*This feature is network dependant
Personal Information Management (PIM)
- Powerful organizer with week and month review, and
- Advanced calculator
- Converter II (metric/inches, temperature etc)
- 10 digit calculator with square root support, scientific and
loan calculation features
- English-Chinese dictionary (APAC & China - selected variants
- Analog/digital clock
- Expense manager
Sales package contents
- Nokia 2600 classic
- Nokia Stereo Headset HS-47
- Nokia Compact Charger AC-3
- Nokia Battery BL-5BT
- Xpress-on™ color cover (Midnight Blue with Sunset
Orange or Sandy Gold with Sky Blue)
- User guide
Nivii.j, 25 Jan 2009Hi, i'm using this phone, for past 5 months.
The Phone s good.
I hadn't get any problem with... email@example.com
thanks for ur info bout slow processing speed.
Hope can repay it someday
Hi, i'm using this phone, for past 5 months.
The Phone s good.
I hadn't get any problem with this phone.
The disadv are, processing speed is slow.
Battery life is poor.
I need 2 know the speed when browse throu menu, its fast or slow??
Please answer me...
I bought brand new set, its quite comfort,i have made >30min call continuously many times voice is quit clear, i am satisfied with its purchase,but different make phones of same model have difference in quality, my set is Finland origin.Thank u.