sweet fone wit flawless graphics,standby time and build bt,i dnt knw how to get opera mini to work on this mobile it realy worries me people.can any1 help me out?
it is a very good phone.it will be far better if some 3g facility are also there
Its a good phone and cheap. My only complaint is that the menu key should not be in the middle of the navi keys. There is a tendency to accidentally press the reply key even before typing the message. Th menu key should be on the left side. Take a look at sonyericcson phones. Their menu key is on the left side.
The phone is very good and browses excellently.
I recommend it for anybody looking for a good-looking, high class but cheap phone.
hi, i am usin dis cell 4 last 1 yr its good and also d speed is quite satisfying its radio is also good but camera is ok , not 2 gud.
- Dual band GSM 850/1900 MHz
- Dual band EGSM 900/1800 MHz
- Volume: 63.5 cc
- Weight: 73.2 g (with battery)
- Length: 109.6 mm
- Width: 46.7 mm
- Thickness: 12 mm
- 65K color, 128 x 160, TFT
- VGA camera
- TFT color display
- Digital VGA camera with video recorder for pictures and
- FM radio
- Email supports POP3, IMP4 and SMTP protocols
- Nokia Xpress Audio Messaging (sends greetings with short
- SMS text messages
- MMS messaging with pictures
- Personalize SMS message alerts with your favorite ringtones
- xHTML over TCP/IP, WAP 2.0
- MMS 1.2 (supports 300KB size)
- Nokia Xpress Audio Messaging
- Java MIDP 2.0 applications
- OMA DRM 1.0 smart content download (forward lock)
- Photo and data sharing with Bluetooth 2.0
- WAP 2.0 web browser (Xhtml)
*This feature is network dependant
Personal Information Management (PIM)
- Powerful organizer with week and month review, and
- Advanced calculator
- Converter II (metric/inches, temperature etc)
- 10 digit calculator with square root support, scientific and
loan calculation features
- English-Chinese dictionary (APAC & China - selected variants
- Analog/digital clock
- Expense manager
Sales package contents
- Nokia 2600 classic
- Nokia Stereo Headset HS-47
- Nokia Compact Charger AC-3
- Nokia Battery BL-5BT
- Xpress-on™ color cover (Midnight Blue with Sunset
Orange or Sandy Gold with Sky Blue)
- User guide
Nivii.j, 25 Jan 2009Hi, i'm using this phone, for past 5 months.
The Phone s good.
I hadn't get any problem with... email@example.com
thanks for ur info bout slow processing speed.
Hope can repay it someday
Hi, i'm using this phone, for past 5 months.
The Phone s good.
I hadn't get any problem with this phone.
The disadv are, processing speed is slow.
Battery life is poor.
I need 2 know the speed when browse throu menu, its fast or slow??
Please answer me...
I bought brand new set, its quite comfort,i have made >30min call continuously many times voice is quit clear, i am satisfied with its purchase,but different make phones of same model have difference in quality, my set is Finland origin.Thank u.
1. this phone have narrow space on key #2 where by mistake we often pressing the down key especially to a eprson who have big fat thumb.
2. built in memory limited suit with its price. In Malaysia around Rm200.
3. earphone jack got problem, i'm not sure, but my one, the radio application cant detect the earphone even its already jack-in. But i still can use for hear/speak if theres a calling made and hearing the mp3. i dont know what when wrong!
4. the camera is ok to me since i'm using it for work where i need to take a photo at distance as close to 50mm to 2feet away. the image still sharp!
5. when surfing the internet, the downloading got slower than my other brand phone. compare it when opening the same web page.
my comment for this phone...its worth it if you are low expectation user! i give 3star for this phone!