1. this phone have narrow space on key #2 where by mistake we often pressing the down key especially to a eprson who have big fat thumb.
2. built in memory limited suit with its price. In Malaysia around Rm200.
3. earphone jack got problem, i'm not sure, but my one, the radio application cant detect the earphone even its already jack-in. But i still can use for hear/speak if theres a calling made and hearing the mp3. i dont know what when wrong!
4. the camera is ok to me since i'm using it for work where i need to take a photo at distance as close to 50mm to 2feet away. the image still sharp!
5. when surfing the internet, the downloading got slower than my other brand phone. compare it when opening the same web page.
my comment for this phone...its worth it if you are low expectation user! i give 3star for this phone!
i have a nokia 6670. my problem that the battery is
not giving appropriate back up.i have purchased a new battery till i m facing tjis problem what to do now.
Reply on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideal for 2nd phone. Great slim design, easy weight and excellent battery and speaker.
Hello, please tell me whether the MP3 Player in 2600 Classic is LOUD or Not. Also please tell that which model of Nokia have a LOUD MP3 Player. In around Rs. 3,000/-. Also, A Nokia 2nd hand 7610 Mobile is offered to me. Should I get in Rs. 2500/- or Not. Also please answer about the LOUD MP3 Player handset.
mdjunaiduddin, 16 Jan 2009is this phone having microsim and usb to play music it Nokia 2600 Classic doesn't support usb interface. you can only transfer files from your pc via bluetooth adapter
Im planning to buy nokia 2600 but i d0nt kn0w how much is its cost..Can anyone tell me its price so that i can budget my money. Tnx
is there any support for Real Player (*.rm) files so that these sort of files can be played in 2600 classic?
Amit, 11 Jan 2009Hello, Please let me know whether this 2600 classic play songs LOUDLY or not. I wish to buy a ... moreIt dosnt play that loudly , but you can put songs in there via the computer . uif your lookin for a ph for about the same price that is loud have a look at the 2760 there really really loud !!
Hello, Please let me know whether this 2600 classic play songs LOUDLY or not. I wish to buy a blutooth enable phone which play songs loudly. So i will buy it only if is play LOUD songs loudly. Also can we put songs in the 2600 via computer??
Hello, Please let me know whether this 2600 classic play songs loud or not. I wish to buy a blutooth enable phone. So i will buy it only it is LOUD in play songs. Also can we put songs in the 2600 via computer.
123, 05 Jan 2009software update i reckon mate. its a fault with the phone, my nokia 6280 stopped doing that af... moreI was thinking that, but I was unable to find any software updates on the Nokia website (and have no USB connectivity if there were any).
Do I need to contact Nokia and they send out settings to my phone (if that's even something they can do)?