for me.. this is a deadly weapon, id used it to kill a rat (10 inches long) , and still working.. this is the phone!!!!
this phone is soo fricking cool. i am having this phone since many years. i am loving this phone and its applications. IT IS NOT AN TURTLE!
You can hear the ring tone when some one call you but if u answer the speakers not working also same problem if u try to make a call .if u play tones from gallery it will work .so if i want to make a call i have to play tones form gallery first.
So please if anyone can solve the problem please kindly tell, Thank you.
This is a phone for call, sms not a thing that u intend to show for fashion if you want buy a phone so that those people who like fashion this is what you FASHION of the decade....
this fone has the worst design ever made by nokia.actually its hiding lots when closed but when u open it, u just realise that its a hell of a phone.
VERY UGLY, DON,T BUY!!!!!!!
i prefer buying other nokia units than this... the worst menu view i have ever seen
This phone looks terrible, ugly.. unfriendly user, software use to hang. Its the worst phone i ever had.. DONt Buy!
This nokia phone is great and very affordable.Usually teens like me would like high tech phones but this phone is so attractive you cant let go!!!
I've had this phone for 6 months now. Actually had alot of trouble finding it, there was only one on ebay that delivered to my country. But it was so cheap, like less than 100$ incl. shipping.
The phone is pretty much what I expected and wanted. It looks great to me, I even like that it doesn't have an external display. It has absolutely no functions, which is great because I got tired of toy phones which serve for everything but calling and messaging. And with those phones you always have this feeling that it will get stolen or lost which sucks. It handles calls and SMS perfectly. The keypad is great, I have no problems and as with all Nokias you can type SMS with lightning speed. OK, so all in all, heres the good and the bad that I've experienced from using this phone.
- simple, easy to use, a true mobile phone
- battery is good
- indicative lights that blink when you have a missed call or a SMS is the most superb feature I've ever seen, all phones should have this
- the mix of the ringtone, vibration and blinking lights is great, especially in the night
- looks so damn cool and i love the rubber
- you can replace the SIM card without turning it off or pulling the battery out
- it's fast, no lag, I hate lag.. and many high end expensive phones are laggy like hell and freeze and what not... it's a disgrace
- sometimes when you open it, only the clock shows and you cant do anything, you have to turn it off or even replace the battery
- altho it will recognize the caller ID from your phonebook when somebody calls you, if you call a number, but not from phonebook, just by inserting it manually, it may not say "calling... mom", but will say "callilng... 0934682577" or whatever...
VERY BAD AND ANNOYING
- when someone's calling you, you of course have to open the clam... but the phone automatically answers the call after about 5 seconds after you open it.. This is a big issue if you dont want to answer the caller... you can only reject the call or accept it before the phone does it for you on it's own... you cant just leave it ringing or mute it...
- when you are done typing an SMS, the whole message is still displayed... if you press the "red" button, the next time you start typing a new SMS, the text from the old message is still there... you have to press options and then "clear text"... or you can do that every time you finish typing a message
Well, that's it. Overall I'm happy with this phone. I just had a Samsung D900 for a couple of weeks and I gave it to my mom because I hate it. Now I'm back to using this phone. So there...
I had this mobile within the 1 year the mobile was defected.... i was't receiving calls.......
I ve got the black version of this phone and i'd say its a pretty good second fone for me: ultra reliable, soft keypad, and the structure as well. Overall, its a great reliable fone from Nokia and is greatfor those who need a budget phone, but the keys on the fone are quite hard to press, but this doesnt affect the speed of the fone.