i want to buy this mobile but my frns stopped me for its worst battery backup as it contains BL-4c battery its backup is not just than 2-3 hours when its used with internet,music&games......... is it true?
mahesh, 30 Jul 2010can i use 2 browse internet by connecting 2 computer wit this phone Yes you can use this phone via micro usb cable for connecting internet on pc enjoy
mahesh, 30 Jul 2010can i use 2 browse internet by connecting 2 computer wit this phone yap from nokia pc suite
i just want to know that i will put 8gb card so what abt the processing speed ...will it process slow or there would be no problem...plzzz do reply..
Someone there, came across nokia 2690 today. I've liked it . Can u tell me the real truth on this phone. How does it work? Is it good ?
[deleted post]this is very good
nokia first time launch this mobile. this is available very regional rate
D D Das, 30 Jul 2010Hi (Actual/experienced users of Nokia 2960),
I would like to buy use it as a backup phone.... moreHi! i'm also using it as a back-up phone, so my expectations were not too high at the time of purchasing. But later i realized that it has more then i expected.
-network reception is good as other nokia phones. Never dropped a single call due to loss of signals.
-Speaker volume and ringtone volume is reasonably loud. Go for the chinese brands if you want more volume. Sound quality is very good.
-Display readablity in bright is not so good but still you can read your msgs and contacts comfortably. You can not get high-end displays in this price range.
I particularly like this phone. The ringers and the music volume is quite louder than any nokia I've tried. It feels very sturdy yet looks very pretty. I have it in Graphite. I've got no problems with the keypad, the ui, etc. One thing I'm kinda bothered though is the almost horrible quality screen resolution. It hurts my eyes upon looking at it for long periods of time as I usually read ebooks. But overall, I'd give it an 8 out of 10.
is the nokia 2690 phone best or the nokia 2700 classic better that nokia 2690 plz reply soon plzzzzzzzz......
i am using the phone really its very very good phone the mp3 player output is excellent.but the backdrop is vga camera
Hi (Actual/experienced users of Nokia 2960),
I would like to buy use it as a backup phone.
Just a few ques, keeping in mind it is a more of a "budget phone" ...
- How gd is the network reception ?
- The speaker - how clear & loud is it ?
- Rigtone volume ?
- What is the actual talk time per full charge ?
- How clear is the display in bright sunlight. the other higher end nokia I am using is clear to read even in bright sunlight.
Thnaks in advance !!
Pratham, 29 Jul 2010Should i buy samsung e2130 or nokia 2690 plz suggest me.dont buy any phone both of them are worst and less quality than others
Is memory card free with nokia 2690? if free then. will it be of 8GB? plz reply soon.
Bought Nokia 2690 last week for INR 2650 plus Rs.200 for 2GB MMC card, here're my observations in the last 7 days:
1.Good built quality (accidently dropped it twice). Battery cover is quite sturdy.
2.Excellent phone in this category, above average sound quality and volume. Earpiece sound very good.
3.Excellent stereo bluetooth support, my motorola S9 bluetooth stereo headphones works better on this phone then my Motorola Rokr E6.
4. "3.5mm socket" for headphones. Try good quality third party headphones, produces noise-free sound. You can connect your home theater system to this phone.
5. Opera 4.2 pre-installed, works like charm
6. Keypad is quite hard to press. Not for heavy texters. I'm OK with it with 30-40 msgs daily.
7. Display quality is better than Samsung phones in this range. I compared it with Samsung 2120 and Samsung 3010 (it has 2" screen)and same wallpaper looks more sharp and vivid on Nokia 2690.
8. Camera is very average (as all phones in this range).
9. Support java games, i've installed a few, works like charm
10. Can connect to PC via PC suite (Data cable not provided). You can surf the net via PC and the speed is quite good bcoz it supports EDGE. I am using AIRCEL unlimited Pocket Internet Card in India.