Please any one tell me the music playback time of nokia 2690 in flight/offline mode?
Rk2012, 25 Apr 2010Great phone in low price.Good looking.Internet speed is well but vga camera is not goodI think for better camera buy a cybershot and stop cmplaining.2690 is cheap and better than others acording to its price,stop using 2690 phne if ur nt satisfied with this superb 2690 and stp cmplaining,mind it
plz help anyone i cant make playlist from memory card, how to create playlist from plz help,
laxman, 25 Apr 2010low cost with all specifications but camera is vga that is the fault of this handsetmeans you want to say that Nokia should produce mobiles with 5 megapixel camera in just Rs.3000 ????
most nokia phones does not come with themes,so the screens are not visible in day time.
low cost with all specifications but camera is vga that is the fault of this handset
Any1 can tell me how much vdo bitrate,fps,codec,resolution of vdo @ .mp4 format can 2690 play?
what do you want from a VGA camera?
do you want a digital camera like results from that.
if you want better camera, go for high end mobiles.
need not to complaint.
Great phone in low price.Good looking.Internet speed is well but vga camera is not good
I bought this phone. It is fine as per its rate but some things are bad.
1) Keys are too hard (3 keys are joined)
2) Speaker is on back so when phone is placed on table. sound is not loud.
3) menu keys and left and right program keys are very small.
4) sim card slot is very delicate and may give you injury. It look like cost cutting by Nokia.
5) Over all I would say it seems like Nokia is compromising with quality to provide cheap mobile.
Nokia 2690 is a very nice mobile with an affordable price. But its main drawback is its battery. Previously I was getting mostly 1 day of battery. But after doing following things Im getting 1.5-2 days. Hope this will help u all-
1. Always turn keep Bluetooth off unless necessary
2. Don’t use vibration & keypad tone
3. Keep Light effects off
4. Do not use animation as wallpaper
5. Do not use Transition effects, Notification details
6. Turn off Cell info display off
7. Turn on Automatic Keyguard with 10s
8. Turn off Flight Query
9. Turn off Help text activation
Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a way to reduce display brightness which cud help most.