Faisal salamat, 25 Sep 2012Pls their is no option java me in my cell phone pls help me and not downloading from u tube.pl... moreGo to browser option open operamini browser option comes free download click it and type it what you want
i like nokia 2690 phone and very good phone all supported softweres and all supported mp4 videos all size
Internet is faster than a n73 or n 76
youtube support without streaming
Basanta saikia, 03 Oct 2012Its one of the best low price editions because if u install a uc browser here..it'll work too ... moreYa. N2690 is a very nice model. Because small sice,camera claritx,weitless,slim type so i like this model of nokia
Its one of the best low price editions because if u install a uc browser here..it'll work too fast unbelievable.it support many utility softwares.
LOL dis awesome handset when i was first using it ,,this was the first piece i had ever used inmy life.........................
nokia 2690 mobile has some problems like 1) suddenly switch off
4)calculators and browsers are deleteing
I m using this phone since 2years and 2months. Its excellent. Its performs limited apps, but its d best.
Software problem in this mobile..and my mobile..hasbeen dead for all time very bad mob.
Hi guys i have been using this cell form 2 years and its working well. But there is a one and a very big problem. Its battery back up.
This phone with 32kbps speed, youtube without buffering, 200 live tv channels and support many apps.
i am use this phone last 3 year.music system & internet best
there is no option of E-mail in my nokia 2690(in msg option) h/set...verson 9.70..date of mfd:80.02.2010..
how can i get back that option again?
plz help me out..
gprs manual setting.
1. press menu button
2. select settings option
3. scroll down
4. select configurations option
5. scroll down
6. select personal config. Settings option
7. press options button
8. scroll down
9. select add new option
10. select web option
11. select account name option
12. type gprs & press ok
13. select homepage option
14. type http://m.google.com & press ok
15. select username option & leave it blank
16. select password option & leave it blank
17. select use preferred access pt. option
18. scroll down
19. select it no
20. scroll down
21. select access point settings option
22. select proxy option as disabled & scroll down
23. select data bearer option
24. select it packet data option
25. select bearer settings option
26. select packet data access point option
27. type aircelgprs & press ok
28. select network type as IPv4
29. select authentication type as normal
30. select username option & leave it blank
31. select password option & leave it blank & press back button
32. press back button
33. press back button
34. press options button
35. select activate option
Using the phone since last 3 years .
Very good phone for this price ..Some times signal suddenly disappear while using internet.Thats the only prob i faced so far.