[deleted post]The price of Nokia 2690 in India is Rs. 2749/-
[deleted post]this phone is very nise and light wight and loking is goos camera klarity is good and fuchers good.
ankita, 28 Oct 2010Can anyone suggest me a best nokia model? My budget is 3000nokia c2-00
i've bought one.i am very pleased with its design.but the problem is bluetooth.it seems hard to be found by other devices.
Anupam, 27 Oct 2010Please contact the Nokia care.i want to use the Nokia 2690 to browse but and facing some difficulty. please help me out by texting via phone number(08133195611)or mails me via my email address:email@example.com
The clock size on the desktop is too large for such small screen. Please give a work around so that I can minimize the clock size.
I don't want to remove the clock. I just want to minimize its size.
If any theme helps please provide the link.
To all users of 2690.
Please contact your nearest Nokia care center. There is a update for the OS software. This will rule out some problem you might be facing-
1. Battery performance, it becomes better but not the best.
2. Sound quality- it really becomes good.
3. Phone becomes fast.
4. supports java games and application, and becomes fast.
I have updated my device and very happy with it now.
Alinda, 26 Oct 2010I want to share my experience after using the Nokia 2690 for 2 days.
1. Solid build but the... moreHi Alinda @ 2010-10-26 06:59 from IVxI,
In response to your problem number 2. This happens only if you detach the battery from the phone.
A work around to avoid this- set the auto update date and time option 'ON' from settings. Still the phone may ask you to enter the date and time while you start your phone after a restart when you detach the battery. But just hold for few moments - max 40 secs. It will automatically take the time and date, no need to key in those.
Its too better at this prize but
1. The display is poor.
2. Can't sent contact number wit name(msg changes to multimedia)
3. timed messages can't be sent
4. Key pad is stiff
5. Time on desktop is to large (there is no option to reduce the size(But some themes helps to do it)
bedoo, 24 Oct 2010good good very good i love cq phonehey ...this cp able to download facebook..
I want to share my experience after using the Nokia 2690 for 2 days.
1. Solid build but the keys are stiff
2. If you remove the battery you need to re enter date & time
3. It can support 8 GB memory card but lags badly. Use 1 or 2 GB memory card instead
4. Speaker volume is surprisingly good. This phone rings and plays MP3 loudly
5. Alarm volume is surprisingly low. This phone cannot be used as an alarm clock
6. Cannot control screen brightness
7. No power saver mode
one thing is very much clear that the mobile camera is not sufficent for this leval of this mobile i think that the minimum requirement is 1.3,and all others features are best applicable for that type of mobile.