Alinda, 26 Oct 2010I want to share my experience after using the Nokia 2690 for 2 days.
1. Solid build but the... moreHi Alinda @ 2010-10-26 06:59 from IVxI,
In response to your problem number 2. This happens only if you detach the battery from the phone.
A work around to avoid this- set the auto update date and time option 'ON' from settings. Still the phone may ask you to enter the date and time while you start your phone after a restart when you detach the battery. But just hold for few moments - max 40 secs. It will automatically take the time and date, no need to key in those.
Its too better at this prize but
1. The display is poor.
2. Can't sent contact number wit name(msg changes to multimedia)
3. timed messages can't be sent
4. Key pad is stiff
5. Time on desktop is to large (there is no option to reduce the size(But some themes helps to do it)
bedoo, 24 Oct 2010good good very good i love cq phonehey ...this cp able to download facebook..
I want to share my experience after using the Nokia 2690 for 2 days.
1. Solid build but the keys are stiff
2. If you remove the battery you need to re enter date & time
3. It can support 8 GB memory card but lags badly. Use 1 or 2 GB memory card instead
4. Speaker volume is surprisingly good. This phone rings and plays MP3 loudly
5. Alarm volume is surprisingly low. This phone cannot be used as an alarm clock
6. Cannot control screen brightness
7. No power saver mode
one thing is very much clear that the mobile camera is not sufficent for this leval of this mobile i think that the minimum requirement is 1.3,and all others features are best applicable for that type of mobile.
its a very good mobile who want to surf/browse internet with PC' its a better speed than any other edge enable handset
its speed in pc is 460.8kbps but other brand edge enable handset speed is only 115.2kbps
its price only 2650rs
rehan , 24 Oct 2010yaar battery performance is not good.......absolutely frnd. i have to carry charger to college
sudipto kumar, 21 Oct 2010i cannot save the bsnl settings in my 2690. as soon as i get receive the settings. the set dis... moreif the BSNL or MTNL users are not getting the setting or not getting installed in ur phone for WAP or GPRS then u have to do it manually.
1. just ask the customer care for the settings and note it down.
2. install[write] the settings in respective columns
e.g port,ip,homepage,domain etc.
Anonymous, 21 Oct 2010could not be used as modem for browsing with a laptop computeru can connect it through latest pc suit, it works great, it is a fantastic phone.
yar bhai set is so good battery timing is 4days and its camera is better i love love love this set very very very very very good i like it. it is compact sizeand beautiful.i love it
pls give the data cable with the mobile it is difficult to get data cable outside
yar 2690 is good set ya 8gb card sloted ha camera is good result.i like its .price is also good coool
If you can browse net on your mob. you can do it in your laptop also...use pc suite, select "one touch access" and then connect using "nokia usb modem"....if connection is not established then in "one touch access" change configuratios mannualy.....after connection is established then also you might not be able to browse....then you need to change the proxy settings of your browser.....depending on the type of anti-virus software you use, you might face diff.....its better to disable all firewalls....
i'm using 2690 modem and attaining a speed of 480 kbps....
Pls, my nokia 2690 dont acept application (java games and opere mini ).
Pls can somebody giv me a solution. My email is email@example.com