Is there a limit on the size of files dat u can download?
Cuz im tryin to download a game dat is exactly 1MB big n it sez "FILE TOO LARGE TO BE SAVED"
what the price of data cable of this phone to buy seperately if available in market?
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970the 5130 and the 2700 arent in the same price bracket. yeah feature wise theyre pretty much the same except for one big diff. 5130 is a music phone with a dedicated audio chip for better audio quality, music keys, the works. hence it costs 1000 bucks more.
does the cell come with headphones or does it need to be purchased seperately?
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970If you dont care abt best audio quality...go for 2700.
Else go for 5130
hello all d user of nokia 2700c
this is one of d best mobile in this price range. i m using it since it came in the market. i had a great experience using it. earlier i was using nokia 6300 . nokia 6300 has some more additional features in comparison to this set. talking of this mobile .it is almost same as nokia 5130xm. there is not a single difference between 2700 and 5130 feature wise. obviously nokia 5130 has much better sound quality in speaker but in headphone there is only slight difference that u are going to know when u listen to it very carefully.rest i didn't find any difference. its build material quality is fine. battery back up is okay not too good and not too bad
can we install the same games and applications that we had installed in the 5130, i mean does it support the same software as in 5130..
anti virus ????????? omg i just fell of my chair from laughing . people this is NOT symbyan and NO NEED FOR ATI VIRUS . LEARN SOMETHING OK? btw i love this phone i think ill buy it as second one :)
Another thing i forgot to mention is the battery which is a bit of a let down. I get about 3 hours of talktime non stop before the battery starts to give out. Music playback you'll get about 7 to 8 hours non stop with the earphones on. The loudspeakers are terrible.
If you have any questions about this phone or any other phone in a similar price range please post them here and I'll be happy to answer them.
I've had this phone for 2 months now. Bought it for 4800 Rs. back then. It now costs around 4200 Rs.
1. 2 mp cam. you wont find a cheaper 2 mp phone anywhere.
2. 3.5 mm audio jack. another thing you wont find in any budget phone. use any headphones (eg. creative ep630)instead of the pathetic pieces that are bundled in the package and music quality drastically improves.
3. screen size and clarity are top notch
4. build quality is good. looks pretty good too.
5. gprs and edge class 32. again something you wont find in any other phone for this price
1. keypad is completely flat. not the best for texting.
2. no side volume keys. have to use the navi pad for that which is a bit of a pain
3. both the screen and the keypad are fingerprint and scratch magnets
4. camera takes long time to load and theres a ten second wait after every click.
All these are actually only minor grouses and at this price you really cant do better than this phone. Believe me, i've looked.
Orson, 08 Oct 2009Is it possible to backup SMS's to PC, from this phone using PC suite or any other application?yes
Is it possible to backup SMS's to PC, from this phone using PC suite or any other application?