Hoshi, 10 Jan 2010@Tony: mine works very well. It even has some stuff I haven't seen in my previous phones, like... moreits really happen on my phone.
i want to send via bluetooth with another phone it will automatic stop when sending..i repair already also like that..
Guys, it is MICRO USB, not MINI USB. You are trying to use miniUSB, you need microUSB.
@Tony: mine works very well. It even has some stuff I haven't seen in my previous phones, like cloning phone settings over BT to another phone, or using Wi-Fi over BT (haven't tried it).
@Derek: yes, the mini-USB jack is thinner than a normal mini-USB. That was mean of them.
@Anonymous: there's always the possibility of bugs. Usually new firmware brings something useful. But this phone only came out in October 2009 so there's no updated firmware out yet.
I use a 2GB card and it works. Dunno about biggers cards, but if the Nokia site says 2GB then 2GB it must be.
i just brought this phone 1 month ago. i found that the bluetooth cannot send ..n i just give back to repair.. after i had repair, the bluetooth sometime still cannot send...
this phone bluetooth is baaaaaaaaaaaaadddd.
Your spec does not specify which type of connector the usb port on the phone uses. I can tell you that my existing Nokia micro usb cable (for as phone purchased only six months ago does not fit the phone AND Nokia does NOT supply a cable in the box, despite saying so on the T-mobile site. Therefore I have a real problem trying to find out which cable to buy. Specifications should always state the connector types required - not just the generic name.
Coburn, 06 Jan 2010You can update it's firmware, yes. Not sure about videos. Java seems to run fine on 3G. Music ... moreMay I know why would anyone want to upgrade this phone's firmware?
Does the phone supports only up to 2gb micro sd card?
* Keyboard is a little hard and clicks loud, so it takes a bit to get used to it after a softer keyboard phone. On the other hand, it's very precise, it's hard to miss keys with it.
* Excellent battery life, I tried to drain the battery on purpose (music, radio, browsing, games) and it held on for almost an entire day.
* Tons of nice features and customization. Very nice screen (bright colors, good resolution).
* The quality of the camera photos is rather poor, that's the phone's biggest and only issue.
* You only need a 3G sim if you want to use 3G.
* The radio and music player can play in the background.
* Can upgrade firmware online directly from Nokia if you have a data connection. Can be used as modem. Cheapest phone with 3G.
* The agenda names and texting can be set to use a big font.
* Don't worry if it seems a bit slow right after putting a sim in, it takes a bit to get up to speed and then it will work fast. You can also disable menu effects if you want it as snappy as possible.
* In all fairness, I was gonna get a 3120 but they didn't have it in stock so I got this, but I'm definitely not sorry, just loving it.
* Both the face and back and prone to scratches. I recommend getting some protection foil, like the one from zagg.com.
50 pounds uk, must be the bargain of this century. Keypad is a little soft, had to exchange first phone at phones 4 u, very lengthy process! Apart from that the phone is quality, media player with supplied earphones, probably better than even sony phones. Browser slow, but they give you opera preinstalled. Camera good in low light, better than on 5800 despite being only a 2mp snapper. LOUD ringtone, screen a little polarized but very sharp. 240x320 vid would not run but maybe bitrate not resolution. Buy today a total gift price.
Hi I just ordered this phone for both my husband & for my son as his first phone... My husband has a really old sim & I asked the phone guy whether we need a new '3G' sim but he said that the one that we have will be fine.... I'm not so sure - if anyone out there can help me out I'd really appreciate it... Looks like a great phone!!!
DIDAR, 07 Jan 2010plz anyone can say about its camera quality....i wanna buy nokia 2730 but i need a good camera... moreFind another model/brand if you want a good camera phone. Fair enough but there are some problem while taking pictures, particles all over the screen but viewing it at gallery folder the picture is clear. Try older model such as Nokia 3120 classic it has a flash for the camera.
plz anyone can say about its camera quality....i wanna buy nokia 2730 but i need a good camera? argent...
flash, 07 Jan 2010does it comes with 3G i have a doubt?yes it is a 3G phone... u can check on www.amazon.co.uk
priti, 06 Jan 2010hi guys, anyone let me know abt the keypad softness, can i use it softly or its hard.. am g... moreIts kinda hard to use for some people but for me it is easy to press the keypad, a technique i'm using is to put pressure in the middle part of my thumb.