i hav ths set bt it has one demerit tht it does nt give much back up that is when i talk for 1hr 30 mints its charge get over
so pl help me
how to use call baring serive in nokia 2730 mobile..\?
when i try to use its ask for password.Please help me.
what i love about nokia 2730 is its stylish look. its metallic casing gave it a nice unique look. but sometimes this has some delays with regards of receiving messages. i also don't like the images captured by 2730's especially in low light conditions.
i got my phone last year and recently i am trying to figure out how can i use some apps,i cannot log on/sign in at yahoo mail..
i got my nokia 2730 recently(6/03/11) and after 1 day testing it,it shutted down, i tried to open it again but it didnt work i only seen a white screen.
Anonymous, 04 Jun 2011i cannot update my phone with regard to to its GPRS..i can't connect to the internet also..help me!My 2730c lost some settings,no idea such that it does nt av its opera mini th4 no acces to utube.and no screen savers!and ovi store fails to log in!
its take so much time to receive a message!!!!
and also it may take more than 3hours!
i cannot update my phone with regard to to its GPRS..i can't connect to the internet also..help me!
the battery backup of this model is not sufficient...
and sometimes it works slow.
direct streaming is not possible +unable to watch youtube video and apps from ovi store
it cannot support certain type of media (eg video) from my pc even i've changed the format..n i can't refer back to my inbox because the detail (message received at what time) are totally different from my clock..i've reset the world clock but it seems like no use..what should i do?
i m unable to play mp4 on my device even it is supported by this device
I purchase nokia 2730 classic phone 31.5.2011. It's battery backup is very low. Other features are good. According to features of the phone the battery is not suitable for this phone.
* Can stream videos from youtube / vuclip.
* Java app compatibility is good(MIDP 2.1), no crashes normally. following apps works seamlessly:
1 Opera 6
2 kd Music player
3 Foreca weather forecasting app
4 Google Maps
5 Inbuilt email client & Ovi Chat client
6 Nokia Listings
7 Ovi Store
8 M Torrent(isohunt & piratebay)
9 Some light java games
* Internet speed on EGPRS/EDGE reaches upto 40 KB/s especially at midnight(N/W dependent).
* able to download files upto 200MB directly on mobile storage with M Torrent, UC Browser, no PC required.
* Good signal reception
* 3.5 mm Headphone jack
* Extremely poor battery life (only 5-6 hrs) with nominal Multimedia/ Internet/ Calling usage.
* Small Screen, at least 2.2 inch with 3g enabled device but resolution is good.
* Bluetooth problem, phone needs to be rebooted each time
* Keypad is worst.
* Software access to phone resources each time ask for approval even after done with settings..