i got my phone last year and recently i am trying to figure out how can i use some apps,i cannot log on/sign in at yahoo mail..
i got my nokia 2730 recently(6/03/11) and after 1 day testing it,it shutted down, i tried to open it again but it didnt work i only seen a white screen.
Anonymous, 04 Jun 2011i cannot update my phone with regard to to its GPRS..i can't connect to the internet also..help me!My 2730c lost some settings,no idea such that it does nt av its opera mini th4 no acces to utube.and no screen savers!and ovi store fails to log in!
its take so much time to receive a message!!!!
and also it may take more than 3hours!
i cannot update my phone with regard to to its GPRS..i can't connect to the internet also..help me!
the battery backup of this model is not sufficient...
and sometimes it works slow.
direct streaming is not possible +unable to watch youtube video and apps from ovi store
it cannot support certain type of media (eg video) from my pc even i've changed the format..n i can't refer back to my inbox because the detail (message received at what time) are totally different from my clock..i've reset the world clock but it seems like no use..what should i do?
i m unable to play mp4 on my device even it is supported by this device
I purchase nokia 2730 classic phone 31.5.2011. It's battery backup is very low. Other features are good. According to features of the phone the battery is not suitable for this phone.
* Can stream videos from youtube / vuclip.
* Java app compatibility is good(MIDP 2.1), no crashes normally. following apps works seamlessly:
1 Opera 6
2 kd Music player
3 Foreca weather forecasting app
4 Google Maps
5 Inbuilt email client & Ovi Chat client
6 Nokia Listings
7 Ovi Store
8 M Torrent(isohunt & piratebay)
9 Some light java games
* Internet speed on EGPRS/EDGE reaches upto 40 KB/s especially at midnight(N/W dependent).
* able to download files upto 200MB directly on mobile storage with M Torrent, UC Browser, no PC required.
* Good signal reception
* 3.5 mm Headphone jack
* Extremely poor battery life (only 5-6 hrs) with nominal Multimedia/ Internet/ Calling usage.
* Small Screen, at least 2.2 inch with 3g enabled device but resolution is good.
* Bluetooth problem, phone needs to be rebooted each time
* Keypad is worst.
* Software access to phone resources each time ask for approval even after done with settings..
yup ..its true..
fon hangs on sending group messages to say 10-14 people.
anybody would like to tell me that from where i can get the Nokia 2700 classic's system ?
i badly need it ;(
i have been using nokia2730c for the last 6 months .. i have been facing a while sending multiple msgs and while using net my mobile gets hang.. the bluetooth system is very awkward it recives images and videos but while sending to other mobiles it failes ..
Pramod, 28 May 2011I am using Nokia 2730 from last 6 month.. I face problem of hang when i send msg to group. So ... morethe problem of getting hanged during mass-msging starts only wen ur inbox has more dan a certain extent of msgs.
For ex.,my cell hangs wen i hav more dan 1018msgs in my inbox.