Ifeanyi. O, 06 Sep 2020What is the cause of over brightness and it's get hot me to same ,display becomes brighter and phone becomes hot. so i don't use phone when it is charging and rarely when it happens i have to restart it.
Bluetooth stopped working with audio - it does transfer files though. Satellite NAV was buggy from the beginning - slow acquisition of satellites, it does the job but very laggy on the move.
Camera stopped working in memory overload, need to clean the memory.
Otherwise, I like it - it's light, has nice screen and design
PS. I miss the Bluetooth!
Worst smart phone I've ever had. Unbelievably slow.
Nokia it was a great products ,but since 2018 sadly it's died specialy mobiles phones , don't never ever buy Nokia mobiles products after 2017 year.
Mel, 30 Aug 2020I got it as a present few months ago,I only using it for basic things like calling ,SMS,MMS an... moreI have bought this device on July and haven't faced any major probs yet (except for over brightness) . Can you brief the problems?
since the last update of august the phone freeze and get stuck in options, bluetooth wont work anymore, he says connected but no sound in my headphone
I got it as a present few months ago,I only using it for basic things like calling ,SMS,MMS and Bluetooth while I'm driving.So far this phone has failed in every step.many factory resets later, I finally giving up and move to something else.problems I faced so far
1. MMS stops working until I restart the phone,it works like 5 minute and then it never downloads the photo or Google maps pin point or even contact card.
2. Bluetooth crashed in and out with every device..Also crashes the setting app.
3. Wifi jumps in and out randomly.
4. 3 GB is laggy and feels like everything is delayed.
5 Randomly missing incoming notification,like SMS or calls.
Overall horrible experience, exempt battery what is good.Also small and good screen.
I have just bought it before 2/3 months but it is facing ghost touch problem now it's very annoying anyone help me please
I like the Nokia 2.2, because it:
- is cheap,
- has the latest Android,
- has removable battery,
- has average battery for 1-2 days without charging.
However, it is very slow, often freezing, and has major issues:
- Rotating the screen is not smooth, it takes about 5-10 seconds when I watch a Youtube video.
- I had a Samsung J5 2017 phone before, and that worked nicely with 2GB RAM, but I see that it is not enough for Android 10.
- I cannot work between multiple apps paralelly, because the phone destroys the background activities time to time.
- Push notifications do not work: Messenger, Viber, Revolut and other apps don't send any notification when these apps are closed, but background activity and data are allowed.
- I miss the Gorilla glass, the screen was scratched a bit in my pocket some days after I had bought the phone, so a screen protector is needed.
- Also I'm pretty sure that it would be difficult and expensive to repair this phone, but it will definitely turn out when something goes wrong.
Avi, 11 Aug 2020Standby battery drain?Yes..stand by drain battery..
Nokia 2.2 Android updated10. Is a good looking phone. BUT it refuses to open cameras sometime. It's very slow always. even to open contacts only. It reset it's self. Eg. Put off : call ring tone, display light, notifications, which l have to reset back Everytime. Now I refer to use old Nokia c5 5mp which is very fast but lack whatsup. What to do with n 2.2 then. I only struggle while using it.
Anonymous, 02 Aug 2020Stay away, was a good phone before the latest update from Android 9 to 10, the problem started... moreTrue, i must push whatsapp open to see if i have message get no notification anymore
The phone is very laggy and battery drain so fast.
anyone face problem like this!!
Everything was ok before updating Android 10. After updating Android 10 my phone battery drains fast and sometimes brightness problem, it increases full brightness if I sweep low. It doesn't change. While turning on the data for 10 secs phone hangs
It rings unnecessarily without any notification and the Network will be automatically turns on at mid nights it disturbing would you please recover this issue
Standby battery drain?