Jamal, 06 Jul 2017 I have used this phone for two days and rejected because of its poor battery performance, so... moreYes brother I m also really disappointed after buying this ugly Nokia 3 There are many major problem builtin in this cell phone Like Sometimes it becomes sound less and held twice in a day
Bad battery backup, when I was using net, call mobile getting very heat. We can get D's configuration for 6,000. Waste of money. It takes 3 hours to full charge.
Nokia 3 multitasking and ram performance test:
This is for all Nokia haters to let them know that Nokia 3's performance is just very very good.
1. This phone does not have a gallery. I was for a moment shocked, but its the truth U need to download from Playstore. So get set for unwanted adds in ur gallery
2. You cannot delete photos directly from gallery, you have to go to SD card and delete. In SD card the pain is u r unable to see photos but only details of the photo. SO open close open close........ and theeen delete.
3.No default setting to set SIM for messages, so every time select SIM. People who us one SIM especially for DATA do not recharge for calls, so get ready for new problem.
4. No device memory for Contacts, option to save is only Email. Lot of confusion while saving your contacts.
5. Play normal games with no special effects like scrabble and phone heats.
6. For 9500.00 its too damn expensive given the blunders in the Phone.
7. Phone ka mood rahe to he timing aur date dikhayega messages mein. The time and date also doesnt stick dedicatedly to a message.
8. You call and most of the time u will listen the other person only saying "hello... hello". thats coz your phone has gone mute. Whenever u are in a conversation on phone and if u happen to move slightly away from your ear the screen light is on and when u stick phone back to ur ear, the time ur cheek touches the screen it falls on mute and the "helloo hello story starts.
I BOUGHT IT FOR THE LOVE OF NOKIA. THIS IS MY 6th PHONE AFTER 3310, 1600, 2300, 7610, N73 AND C05.
failed to impress me.
Anonymous, 06 Jul 2017is its charge automatically draining in stand by mode?Not much
I am using nokia 3 since a week now. I am very happy with its performance but very disappointed regarding battery backup and heat up issue while use mobile data. other than those issues this phone is awesome.
Heat up issue is so bad it almost burns my pants.
Nokia 3 made in media tek chipset , so expecting high performances especially in gaming should be ruled out. I am using this Nokia 3 phone for the past 3 weeks. To be frank yes, battery will be drained out quickly if u not smartly used the phone. If u done basics things like turning off the WIFI,Mobile data, GPS location it will improve ur battery life and backup time greatly.
If u still need games for 3 to 4 hours in a day go for low resolution and less MB storage games. Remove unnecessary apps. Reduce.Reduce the brightness level.Go for light wallpaper images on ur home screen.Turn off auto updates and sync. Turn it on whenever needs. Don't let ur phone battery goes below 30% charge before that . Like that don't go for 100% fully charge. Usually 45% to 85% sweet spot for good battery charge , if u maintain this tactics u will see a ggreat difference in ur battery life.
Usually Media tek chipset will be used for low cost /entry level android smartphones. So u cannot expect high end mobile speed in this type of chipset.
For me, i am not a heavy game user so few low graphics/ basic game app is enough for me. For calls, messages, whatsup, browsing(FB) is enough for me, with a high end smartphone feel nokia 3 was a great phone.So if u want good performance and speed go for high end mobile.
i using this mobile in 20 day phone is very good build quality is like old nokia phone good battery backup display is too good i notice nokia is better than samsung
Is Nokia 3 battery removable or not...m buying it from local shop by couldn't open the back case...old help me...tia
SIHLEH, 07 Jul 2017Which One Must I Buy, Nokia 3 or Redmi 4A ???i like the question boss
Phone has some major problems
Time is not showing correct
I have bought this mobile last week. It looks good but some feature is very bad. Specially battery, number searching, SD card, File explorer, memory cleaning, etc. If you are thinking to purchase, think again.