this is the worst mobile phone ever
i've gone through many nokia phones, se and alcatel
camera and display quality is very bad( not bad for the price)
have many bugs like for example:
sim card occasionally fail to register
media player takes ages to open after restart and take many minutes to load a playlist. yet, sound quality is great with the unprovided non-available 2.5/3.5 converter cause supplied mono ear piece is useless
the huge problem of restarting till death force me to format my memory card for no obvious reason(less than 2GB (1GB) half empty,virus free)
Do u want mega bass?just go to the equalizer then turn 1st and last level to maximum and lower the middle 3 levels to the minimum. Rename it as BASS!
while this phone is connected to pc through usb cable for internet surfing, is it possible to charge it simultaneously
2 reduce backlight time.
1. lock ur phone
2. press centre navigation button
3. dont press ny other key.
i love my mobile nokia 3110c.. its very good.. but battery is not comfortable.... network connection is gud....
Whao! Nokia 3110c is superb, I've never for once regretted buying the phone.
moncy, 02 May 2009Please answer anybody....how i can display the call duration in this while calling??????
dear hi you want to see the call time during the call for that their are a simple work have to done
Go in setting ->phone setting ->call cost seting-> click on ->
lyn, 28 Apr 2009my 3110c has slow signal, what are the causesmaybe its because of your location or it might be with your service provider
there is a way 2 reduce the backlight time.
first of all, unlock ur phone using keyguard sttings.
then quickly press any one key
then the display shows press unlock and* to key guard.
thats all. the display is now off..
as per the rates r cncrn d phne s wid best features.nothing s bad in thia only camera s not so...............
i've use this one about 1 year . this is a cheap-and-perfect phone . but i'm going to change it with the new one . someone know how much is it will be ?
it is good good talktime and good stand bye but always affected by virus
Please answer anybody....how i can display the call duration in this while calling??????
1. Switch Off Phone (Remove Memory Car And SIM).
2. Star Phone Without Memory Card (But Now You Can Insert SIM)
3. Restore Your Phone (Factory Settings) Change Theme (Less Than 100KB In Size) Leave it Switch On For 10 Min.
4. Switch Off Phone And Leave it For 10 Min. (Remove SIM Card Also).
5. Insert Memory Card + SIM Card And Switch On Phone.
6. Enjoy.. :)
NOTE : -
1. Make Sure To Leave Free Space For Phone Memory Between 500KB +
2. This Will Effected For Next 4 - 5 Months …
3. If Phone Restarts, Then You Know What You Have To Do Now? ;)