I have found that Nokia 3110 classic can play flv video format. I am very surprise. Amazing device.
Dickson adams, 19 Sep 2008Pls i just bought nokia 3110C Pls how can i use it without having d problem that are mostly c... moreFirst go to the nokia care and load your flash software then format your microSD card, i hope this will help u to overcome your problem & one more thing don't receive any data from a virus affected phone.
I really really really regret buying this phone, if i had known i would had added a little more money and bought sony ericsson k750i. What a waste. Nokia i'm so disappointed.
Can someone help me. The screen on my 3110c has gone blank and before returning it I need to copy my contacts from phone to sim.
I need the exact sequence (baring in mind I will not be able to read the screen) I need to follow. i.e. 1) press down for contacts, 2) top left button for options, 3)scroll down ? times for copy etc etc.
If someone can help me this willsave losing dozens of contacts. Many thanks
guyz nokia 3110 display is not preety good, its IR is also immediately damage during use....
Pls i just bought nokia 3110C Pls how can i use it without having d problem that are mostly complain by others. Especial the restarting problem
I feel it's an economical device with multi facilities.. like E-mail,Data transfer,MP3etc. I would not recommend this phone for the folks who always keep nitching!
Definitely, it's a good piece.
For those having restarting problem this is what to do. Pls follow it step by step.
1. Switch off the phone and remove the battery, the SIM card and the memory card.
2. Switch on the phone without the SIM card and memory card.
3. Go to music player and activate it. Although the music player may not start since there is no memory card.
4. Switch off the phone and insert the memory card.
5. Switch on the phone still without the SIM card. Then activate the music player again, and wait till the music library is completely updated.
6. Switch off the phone and insert the SIM card.
7. Switch on the phone. The problem is solved.
1. Use themes that are below 100kilobytes (kb).
2. Stick to one theme.
3. Don't switch on/off your phone continuously.
4. Don't update the music library continuously.
5. There is on need formating your phone or memory card.
6. This phone can perfectly handle 1GB memory card.
Finally, the phone may restart after a long time. If so retry the seven steps above.
Matt, 05 Sep 2008Pls i want to knw if dis phone came into nigeria witout USB cable.Yes! There is no usb cable in the sales package in Nigeria. But you can buy one for just N400. Thanks.
Pls can someone tell me where to download firmware v6.60. Pls send it to my email as an attachment file at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It's working. RESET problem is in software. Just update your phone with v6.60 software and problem solved.
hi ,, for 3110c user's ,,, i wanna know if there's away to copy the contacts numbers to the memory card ,,, any idea?
my phone also resets its own, someone told me to try changing my sd card, it might be currupted...ive tried it and i am not experiencing these problems anymore...
Anonymous, 15 Sep 2008Frendz i have a prob wid ma fone my fone gets hot during received or dialled calls plz can an... morePlease through ur phone, and get a new one as it doesn't happen to others....
my 1st Q any boby can tel me my restore factroy setting password while my cell phone seria no is l354197025851821. i hav 4get my pasword i try all pasword 12345 00000 any no which i have in my mind i try bt i cannt restore my setting.
2 Q is when i i upload more than 5 or 6 songs to my mc so when i update music libary the phone get restart 2 or times????
3 Q i have firm version 5.50 is ther any latest version so how n 4rm where i can update its version
plz plz plz find answers to my Qs?????