The mobile is Fantastic,
can any1 tell me how to adjust listening volume, also want to know what is push to talk technology - Krish
I had Bought Nokia 3110c in chennai with one of the dealer
Can any1 tell me
How to Use the Camera in Nokia 3110c,
Is there any adjustments, options to store in phone memory or card memory,
also is there any adjustments to take with better clarity.
The USB data cable is not included in the sales packaging box of Nokia 3110c. It is sold separately.
how many times we have to say that to upgrade u have to go nokia care
This phone is quite nice, i bought it for my dad after his old one was stolen. This has a very cool design, camera is good for 1.3 mp and ringtones are goo. But the really bright screen, default large fonts and large keypad kinda makes this phone look like an old man's phone. I wouldnt suggest this phone to young people, but if u no someone old who needs a phone, this is a good choice.
why ive heard that 3110 classics is not so good because in two days the cell phone is drain.
i purchased the handset but i dint get the usb cable weather i can get while purchaseing or what and i want to know about what is the expandable memory in this handset
Good mobile phone, but very bad results regarding to
1) F.m sound very low
2) Casing is very difficult to change dont try to change casing it can damage ur original casing also
3) battery time is normal
4) good features & fast software
5) but nokia should change the casing style to change it easily
6) camera is just ok Vibration is not much fast
i puchased 3110c but sold after 1 week bcoz casing cant be changed easily & without loss of original casing (very Bad Design of casing i dont think such fool thing from nokia)
Latest available software for Nokia 3110c, product code 0548774
Version: V 05.50
How I can upgrade my 3110c?????
ei guys im using 3110 just bought 3 days ago..it was really amazing my version is 6.0 but the problem is the cam when i take pic theres something wrong with the black color the pixel was visible....can somebody help me with this?
what man u r comparing a phone cam with sony handycam .do u know what r u talking?
Yes, in low light conditions the green pixels are visible (it is called noise). It is totally normal for this phone model.
I didnt yet own a Mobile with Video and Cam yet..
Can anyone suggest to buy Mobile builtin cam+video OR a Seperate Sony Handycam.
I would also like to know about the difference between a Mobile with Cam AND a digital cam
am using nokia 3110 classic. they didnt provide USB data cable to me. for using internet i need it. they asked me to use bluetooth drivers. but i need data cable.
for that what i can do. but you provided USB plug-in in mobile.
whether i can buy data cable separately or what i can do.
you can buy a usb data cable at the neares computer stores... just show them the size of ur usb data cable....
oh..and data cable works way more faster than bluetooth
guys,i am having this problem with my music player.
if i go to most played(under the tracks list)and click any other song other the top 14, it plays some other song. i found the same problem in 5300
anybody facing the same problem??
----- had the same problem too..it plays a different song because the file name of the song has been change..the phones crazy...
Hey guys,...i just bought this phone 5 days ago...your opinions here made me buy 1...hehehe...and it rocks!!!..ummmm I just noticed, when I take pics at slightly dim places...the green pixels are visible with or without thw night mode..is this normal????
Help me please'
To start these all over first, the IRDA is actually cannot be termed properly as a connection type rather IRDA is actually an association. IRDA stands for Infrared Data Association, a group of device manufacturers that developed a standard for transmitting data via infrared light waves. So just simply call it Infrared or IR and not IRDA. And to answer your question about 3110c's infrared being a class 1, the answer is yes, the 3110c's infrared is class 1.
And to begin with your question:"Aside from the usage, is display also a factor?"
And the answer is "Yes". It is because the 3110c uses the TFT display while on the other hand, the 5200 uses the CSTN display. As you can observe in the TFT display it is brighter and the downside is, it consumes the battery fast than other display types. And this is because in the TFT display, each individual pixel is individually lit by the backlighting. So in other words, each individual pixel contained in a specified pixel count drains battery. So no wonder why TFT drains the battery really quick.
And finally to answer your question about the 3110classic and 3110evolve camera's megapixels is just simple. Simply multiply the two given figures like this:
1280 pixels x 960 pixels= 1228800 pixels
1280 pixels x 1024 pixels= 1310720 pixels.
All you have to do to get the megapixel equivalent of the camera resolution is to move 6 decimal places to the left from the derived results. Enjoy.. :)
People with RESTART PROBLEMS.
Hey guys... Yes like Frank has written below,
Restart Problems can be a thing of the past. Just follow these steps and experience for yourself.
1. Format the card... if possible using the PC.
2. Leave at least 3 - 4 mb of phone memory free.
3. Organize the folders in the memory card like ... Music ... Video ... Photographs ... Games etc.
4. Convert all music to Mobile Optimized M4A fformat @48kbps or Mobile Optimized AAC @96kbps. This way you can save space and fit more music on the card... and it will not be lossy either.
5. Put the music in the music folder with subfolders for different artists ... I advise you to let Nokia PC Suite to do it for you.
6. Avoid putting music that are more than 8-9 mb directly without converting. (Try not to put MP3 with High bit rates like 256 or 320 kbps. such high bit rates (higher fidelity) are useless on the phone and will only occupy more space without increasing the quality of the audio.
7. Once you are done with putting music in the phone, update your music library. You can also manually restart the phone so that the phone can restart with the new goodies added to it's library.
8. Leave at least 10% - 15% space free on the memory card.
Follow the steps and enjoy your 3110c .... Make Restart Problems a distant history.