Well there r also lots of precautions dat u must do to assure dat it wil not restart:
1. Make sure u only download files dat r officially supported by d phone.
2. Do not apply a theme other dan the ones dat come preinstalled. (some themes may not be compatible wid dis phone.)
3. Delete d music files dat displays "File Corrupted" in d gallery.
4. Use d wap browser only on secure sites.
5. Make sure ur phone doesn't hav viruses..
I am even using a 2gb Sandisk micro sd and it runs perfectly without restarts..
Are u sure?! Maybe you r using micro sd dat iz an inferior brand. Sandisk is the best to buy other dan original Nokia. Or mayb ur sets hav a virus.. Alot of us here havnt experienced restarts aftr switching to v.5.50.
i want to use this phone as a EDGE modem for my pc.is it suitable? is any problem there? please help me.
Nokia can also make poor products!!!!
though this phone boasts that it supports upto 2GB, it restarts if you use a microSD card greater than 256mb. If you use it without a memory card it runs quite stable. this phone restarts for many reasons, update music lib, play game, browse internet, change new theme, play 5 videos continuously, It restarts for every reason. such a poor quality phone from nokia.. me along with my 5 other freinds are suffering with the same problems even after reflashing to v5.5. dont buy this phone.
Its nice phone but i have only problem in using internet through it because i do not got any data cd with it.what can i do please tell me
Dis fon doesnt support ny apps which is bigger dan 1mb.
Man,3110c iz waaaayyyy beta dan e250.3110c got more features n 3x faster dan e250.jst compare des 2 here n check it out by urself.
WoNdErFul! U g0t it rIgHt! I'm uSiNg OpeRa mIni.
My ph0nE laSts 1 & 1/2 dAy whEn uSed iN broWsIng aNd 2 dAys wHen n0T. . .
i m using nokia 3110c frm 3 months, ive noted that it does not accept any java application more that 1 mb, smaller application are downloaded in phone easily, pc suite shows tha msg"file size to big to download in phone". who can help me, send me email at ma address
TFT means Thin Film Transistor while TFD means Thin Film Diode.. The TFD is better than TFT because TFD showcases the vibrance or clarity when viewing images of a TFT while at the same time portrays the energy saving feature of a CSTN display.. By the way, how's the battery life of your 3110c?. Mine is up to 2.5 days only when i d0n't use it for browsing. When i use it for browsing, it only last 1 - 1.5 days.. Well i guess you are also using Opera Mini since you have the tag "M@T2" that is located below your name?.
wat d0 u mean by that tft and tfd display type? i dont have any idea b0ut that.
phone is good. memory should be extended. looks are attractive & sound quality is also good.
its the bests' phone ever... try to comnpare to other phones and ull see it has all the basic features. plus offcourse u can have it 4 a cheaper price. restarting problems? just turn it ooff, pull out the memory card and place it back again.. try it, mine worked...
I agree with you.. This is just normal since this phone has a TFT display type.. I'm just wishing that this phone does have a TFD display type that is being used by some SE models.. :-(
Yes, 3110c is better than 3500c as far as the build quality is concerned. Reasons:
1. The battery cover doesn't get lose easily since it is not a slide and drop style.
2. The keypad of 3110c is well built and perfectly made and they are large compared to 3500c. (3500c's keypad feels like it will wear out easily if you use it very much in texting while 3110c's keypad is even though quite hard to press with your first few use but when you use it much within 1 week, it will be very much easy to press that makes it even more comfortable to use).
3. 3110c has infrared while 3500c doesn't have infrared. More connectivity features means more connectivity options..
Anyway, don't be tempted of the 2 megapixel camera of the Nokia 3500c since the photo results when printed out is the same with the 1.3 megapixel of 3110c. Take note that both handsets makes use of a CMOS camera lens(if i'm not mistaken) have 128x160 pixel display resolution, 1.8 inches so it only means that the sharpness of the photo results of both handsets are just the same.
im not frm india.so i cant help u directly on dis issue.but i think u chose da wrong access point.chose da access point which supports 'web'(menu-settings-configuration-preferred access point).if u dont have an access point which supports web den contact ur service provider(dey wud b able 2 help u).