i am glad 2 hear ur 3110 recover, take care of him okay ;)
ok, now i know my M@T2 code just becoz i use opera mini from my 3110, thanks. Btw, just ignore some guy who think M@T2 all the same, and mean.
Waj if your comparing 63oo, n 311o, . . . 63oo is way better, wit 2mpxl camera and a 16million color qvga display,n a faster processor check on www.jbenchmark.com and the 311o got a PATHETIC DISPLAY, and nokia actually made 311o the ECONOMY version of 63oo
Hey you people, why are you comparing Nokia 6300 with Nokia 3110c well in fact they don't have the same price? I mean, compare only Nokia 3110c to phones that have the same price with it and d0n't you dare compare it with phones that is not with its price level, ok?!
To imtiga (raf):
Thanks for the help.. Yah, i understand what you mean.. I have decided n0t to take my N3110c to Nokia Care bc0z of these reas0ns:
1. My m0m is s0 strict. I kn0w she would sc0ld me if she kn0ws that my ph0ne g0t dr0pped.
2. You've said that your previous ph0ne N3120 has been with Nokia Care for 1-2 weeks and i can't bear with it, c0z i use my ph0ne daily to call and talk with my father at w0rk.
3. (g0od thing) :-) The camera functi0n is recovering sl0wly like a magic and i d0nt kn0w why! I am n0t encouraging you all people to dr0p your ph0ne (of course) so you could realize what I mean but my ph0ne is really rec0vering gradually! The unrealistic colors beside the aura of the objects when taking pics are disappearing! Only the video quality wasn't rest0red, but i d0nt use the video anyway and it would n0t make my life change th0ugh. And n0w, i'm m0re than happy with my ph0ne. Best thing ever since sliced bread!
dude i think tht 3110classic iz a bit better than 6300; accordin' to me: 3110c has:-
1. plastic-rubber keys (gud)
3. just the same quality pics the same N-series camera in both the handsets
4. delightful in writing SMS
5. AND THE BIGGEST ONE: gr8 battery backup.
Now wht are u comments abt comparing 6300 wid 3110classic ? :-)
u need 2 buy microSD seperatly, coz 3110 not came along with any...
There IZ no SUCH comparison between 3110 classic and 2630 !
however 3110classic iz better than 6300 in battery life and ofcourse 6300 hangs alot, the only thing better in 6300 iz the camera however the quality iz same jst the difference iz in the size of the picture tht iz 1600x1200
however 3110c has 1280x1024
NO SUCH DIFFERENCE BETWEEN these two i like 3110 classic more coz of better battery life!
mine lasts upto 4-5 days!
i want to buy this phone.. does the package come with a memory card or is it sold separately? do you think this is better than n2630?
Feel free 2 ask again on this forum, or mail me 2 firstname.lastname@example.org
no, i dont pay at all coz still on warranty period, i guess ur 3110 still on warranty period right.
I dont really remember how long it takes, it was 3 years ago, i can only tell u betwen 1week-2weeks.
What defect?? Mmm..., i am sorry for my bad english, i not familiar with that word (defect).
But i guess u mean something like 'broken', if that what u mean, my old 3120 display got a brown vertical line on it.
Again sory for my bad english, i am indonesian. Just ask me a question again if dont get what i mean.
To imtiga (raf):
Thank you for the reply again.. When you claimed for the warranty on Nokia Care with your Nokia 3120 bef0re, did you pay s0mething for them to do the operations/repairs? And how many weeks or days or hours or minutes(no idea at all) have you waited for your phone to be given back to you? And by the way, what's the defect of your Nokia 3120 bef0re that made you decide to take it to Nokia?, will you kindly share so that i can trace s0mething on my mind on how l0ng it would take f0r Nokia to repair my ph0ne... Thanks..
My self brought a phone nokia 3110c.last month i want that .How much capacity of the phone mirco-sd catd take.
I have purchased this mobile in last July. Still I have no problems. I am using every functions like camera, mp3, FM, 3gp etc...etc...The battery life is for 2 days easily....Battery life depend on the usage..as mentioned above.
This is the one of the best phone that I used. It has everything you need Bluetooth, infrared, memory card upto 2GB, mp3/mp4, 3gp, sms/mms/email/gprs, 1.3 MP camera, voice recorder etc..etc.. and very nice price.
The sound is clear enough for you to hear.
I strongly recommend this phone. all functions of nokia 6300 have in this mobile. only the different is style.
Nokia 6300 have many compalints: hanging camera/video recording....battery life is poor.....
can i buy any blututh headsets (like snoop S9) for dis fone.HELP...
If ur phone still like new, no scar or smooth.
Just claim for guarante, dont ever tell them (nokia) that ur 3110 have drop or something that may cancel the guarante.
Just pretend that acident never happen.
Just tell that it happen suddenly and u dont know why.
And when u at nokia, no small talk, speak less, only talk when u need it.
I had this experience before, with my old nokia 3120, i just broke it display when i lift a heavy thing and nokia 3120 just at my pocket and pressed hard, but still smooth. And nokia never know that and i can claim the guarante.
Now bring ur 3110 to nokia, and wish u luck.
i am sorry bro i can't really tell you my battery life because i use my phone as modem and i charge it while using it because using it as a modem discharges battery really fast. i only have a couple of text and seldom calls and camera shots. for mp3 very occasional but when i use it, i turn it on for a couple of hours non-stop.
here are some items that affects battery life
1. environment conditions - there is a certain level of environment condition that makes its battery life at optimum level. in the philippines, optimum conditions can be achieved for three days at an average cellphone use. it also includes geographical location.
2. use of music player - using loudspeaker tends to use more power than using headset
3. number of text messages sent per day
4. length of calls per day
5. usage of games and applications including wap
6. using the phone as modem - discharges the battery fastest.
combining the activities you do with your phone will most likely reveal the battery life of your phone. for you to quantify your battery life, try checking it by having it on stand by and wait till low battery. do not make calls or text unless necessary so that you can bench mark you're battery life.