I am planning to buy Nokia 3110 Classic 1.3 MP phone....
Please send your valuable suggestions, feed back about purchasing this piece....
Valuable & sincere comments are highly appreciated....
Anyone knows when it launches in india & at wat price....
plz reply me urgently......Thanks......
I want to buy nokia 3110 classic,but i have some question about it. 1. How many message can it store? 2. What about it's camera condition & sound clarity? 3. Is data cable & cd software included when I'll buy it? 4.is this mob is gud to buy????????..
Hi everyone ! If somebody knows, is it possible easy to use & listen almost full 2GB micro SD card (with MP3 music) on this phone (Nokia 3110). On 6230 I had a problem to listen music from 512mb even...
Thanks a lot for any useful answer :o)
hey can anyone let me know the cost of the data cable and a clr idea of its sound....
I want to buy nokia 3110 classic but i have some question about it.
1. Is there any theme option?
2. How many message can it store?
3. What about it's camera condition & sound clarity?
4. Is data cable & cd software included when I'll buy it?
5. What about it's screen brightness? Is it OK?
Please answer me. THANX
had this phone a month now...very pleased with it...liked it so much i bought one for the wife too.
you will need to upgrade the memory with a micro sd card though as it isnt big enough to hold anything at all hardly.
the camera is piss poor as well...takes ok pictures in good to perfect light conditions but other than that its pretty hopeless
but its an amazing phone for the money..feels very nice and well put together
im tryin to decide whether to buy the 3110 classic or go with the more expensive 6233. can someone help me decide.
~ does the 3110 allow music to play through loudspeaker without attachment - like 6233?
~ does the 3110 play video full screen and landscape view?
hope someone can help. thanks
Jus bought this phone for about 1 weeks, let's me give a short & mini review for you all here:
1) Good design n it's very slim enough (15.8mm) and very durable design which there are rubber battery cover at the back (something similiar to motorola e398 surface) but 3110 only on back part.
2) Very nice and easy to use user interface, it should be no different from Nokia 5300 interface. The interface are something similiar to symbian s60 interface (eg:nokia n70) which function almost the same except symbian s60 can hold few application(multi tasking) at the same time.
3) Nice music player application included, it should be totally no difference from nokia 5300. It support AD2P too. (Play via bluetooth music headset)
4) Very good feature application bundle, eg: scientific calculator, macromedia flash support, stereo widening, visual radio and etc.
4) Since it support of flash, there are possible to use flash file to become wallpaper, screensaver and etc.
5) Can set .gif file or .swf flash file to become wallpaper, and the best part is it have movement, not still image. (older nokia eg: nokia 6230 can support gif file, but it have no movement although the file have movement)
6) Very good loudspeaker n vibration, should be no problem to miss a call.
7) Have power safe n sleep mode which let u save more battery consumption.
8) Very nice stereo sound if use the bundle HS-47 headset to listen music, after u switch on stereo widening, the sound are very very nice. Comparable to SE walkman series.
9) Fuctioning equaliser, not like nokia 6230, this equaliser every level tht you set, really feel the difference.
10) Very good mini-usb port, similiar to port use at digital camera, mp3 player and etc.
11) Bluetooth 2.0 also let u transfer file faster than version 1.1
12) Very good battrey life, can last for 4-5 day of minimal use (around 15 - 20 min call a day, n around 25 min of other usage)
1) Not very good screen, but it should be acceptable for almost person except those who one the high end. Considering the price, it should be fine. Not very good screen may be due to poor resolution (128 x 160pixels) in a 1.8" display compared to Nokia 5300 which have a 320 x 240pixels on a 2" display. Although 5300 just 0.2" bigger, but it have almost double pixeld compared to 3110 tht why it not look so nice if comparing both. Good news is, althoguh 3110 have only 128 x 160pixels, but it's TFT technology, so it still better than other in same class.
2) Not very good camera, maybe nokia cut cost in production to keep the price of this phone low, so maybe nokia included a lower quality 1.3 megapixel camera. (Still haventry to view the picture quality on pc yet, on the phone it just normal.
3) volume problem. The volume in the profile seems weird. On the max volume which are 5 bar, actually very very loud but for 4 bar, jus 1 bar difference, but volume are very very soft, really don't understand. In order to set your ringtone n ring nice, u must use a standard 128bkps mp3 file to minimise almost half of the volume from the original file, then it ring very nice.
4) Very hard to press keypad, but it should be acceptable for most of the user.
5) 3110 semms like cant change he front cover by urself, but no point changing it because it have a very very solid n nice finished front cover.
6) Take almost 2 hours to charge to full in stand by mode.
This is defitnatelty your choice no matter how old are you, it suit for any class. And this should be the best nokia most valuable phone. For music fans, u should try this phone if you have a tight budget n does not want to spend too much money on phone, this will be your choice. For the same price with nokia 5200 n SE W200, Nokia 3110 wins all the functions. Thanks for viewing. If you all have any enquiry, feel free to ask me here.
The mobile is elegant in look & fully loaded with features, messaging isnt convenient compared to symbian OS, picture quality also need to be little more sharp... its blur
Overall 8/10 is what i rate this phone.
I am just unable to understand that whats the special in this phone here in pakistan it is ruling the market Yesterday i had a chance to visit my friends cell shop i was stunded to come to the fact that he sold three Nokia 3110 classic just in 15 minutes . It seems to b quite good
Does anyone know if this phone will display a full screen image (Photo ID) on an incoming call? I think the latest software for the S40 version 3 should do this. Thanks.
Just bought this phone.
Everything is nice, but I dont like the sound.
It's very silent, and when I put it to the highest level, it's loud enoght, but has bad sound.
Does anyone has the same problem?
hey i wanna buy this phn.......plz let me know the quality of sound and the cost of the data cable
hey i want to buy the phone
i want to know how is the sound clarity
any of the owners please reply
Excellent phone to the middle-price category.
+large buttons (nearly half the phone size)
-videocamera (only cif)
"i have CA 42 data cable.can i use that with nokia 3110 classic.plzzzzzzzzzz help i wannna buy this phone with in two days.please help"
No, you can't. You must get one mini USB cable. They are crap and they are sold in almost any store that sells cameras of cell phones.
i have CA 42 data cable.can i use that with nokia 3110 classic.plzzzzzzzzzz help i wannna buy this phone with in two days.please help