I have been using this for 1 year. It's better. The only problem i am facing is i cant download music, videos and applications using opera 4.2 version.
shweta, 09 Jan 2011my phone has got switched off. and when i try getting it on it just gets on but after 3 or 4 t... morei used it as long as 2 years also nw, i hv also faced booting problems but still the solution is only that 2 update firmware, used 1gb sd card not 2gb, after using internet on pc scan it from antivirus, after 15 days restore handset 2 its factory setting. if u wish try 1 of this things.
can you plz tel me how to deal with virus problem? my phone has viruses i guess and its gone switched off, but when i try to get it on it gets on but the screen blinks for 3 to 4 times and it again goes off... so plz reply ... need the help urgently..
my phone has got switched off. and when i try getting it on it just gets on but after 3 or 4 times blink on the screen it goes off... i guess its virus problem so can u tel me how to deal with it??? plz reply
hey guy's......i have a sudden problem with my phone,when i insert my sim card the phone switch off by itself but without the sim card the phone goes on normaly..
Ya this mobile phone is very bad it cannot even read memory cards please don't buy it.
This phone should be used as a basic phone. You may not need to install and experiment softwares which causes virus to USB ports and replace files. I use this for texting, calls and music player. Just check the specs of this phone and use it to its minimal. Some people try to over use the phone without checking it's capacity and when facing problems, post negatively in this post. Hope this helps. thanks
i am facing little problems my ph is updating music libariry & is not reading my memory card pls guide people say its software problem u need to update its getting quite expensive to spend rs 200 to update can i uptade frm haome ? if yes than how?
I install operamini 4.2 but i cannot download so what kind of opera mini i install for my nokia 3110c so that i can download??? Pls reply
Anonymous, 06 Nov 2010my phone sometimes flash and starts again but now it stops function , what can i doFor phone restarting problem,
Turn it off, remove battery, remove memory card. Now connect battery to phone n start it. This can resolve problem. It happens to me many times but now i got used to it. Several problems faced by me are,
1. Music player doesn't get updated when u add or remove songs
2. Sometimes crashes while in use
3. Gets heated when used for long time
4. Battery status gives wrong information. After having a call for about 10-15 minutes, battery usually status is half, but after some times it get increased to 75% or may be 100%. Looks like s/w problem.
5. Is not audible properly when headphones are not used
6. Low resolution sucks for many games.
7. Supported memory is 512MB max as per Nokia care. I cam to know this when i went there first time for s/w reinstall. If memory card is filled above 512mb, u may face problems. Thats y some ppl r not facing any problems.
Good things :
1. Music quality is good(or not bad, as I am not comparing with other phones).
2. Opera mini works. I am using it for last 2.5 yrs w/o any problem.
3. You can play games on it as buttons are big enough, so easy to handle.
4. Camera is good if u take picture in morning but in night dont even try for it.
5. As this phone is too old n new phones are coming up in market with 3g n better resolution, better camera, so u r not going to buy this.
Hopefully this review will help u.
is not compartable with internet authomatic setting ,eg MTN,GLO,AIRTEL settings and configuration.kindly assist with settings configuration.thanks