Hi everyone, i just purchased this phone. I would like to know the best format of music to download into the phone(mp3, m4a or AAC)
It is an amazing phone, I cant keep my hands and fingers away from it, it is fun believe me and affordable though.It is magic, not heavy but sexy it fits in a pocket or handbad and u cant even feel that it's in there. I love it.
Hey guyz, can i use WOOFER with it like 5310xm? I dont like the hp HS-47. I wan a headphn which give excelent bass. How much its cost?
I just bought this phone on Saturday and I will tell you that it is worth every penny. The 3G video is good quality, not the best but close. The phone is fast and the video playback is crystal. 10 out of 10 from me! :)
Its not a cheapest phn, its a pretty costly phn bcoz there is no usb data cable inside the box. Im not so happy with nokia. How can they made such a fantastic phn nd give it such a useless battery. Is there no anyother battery which is much stronger that i can use???
-nice price on a very loaded feature phone
-I like the way how the phone pruduce the sounds,through my very cheap earphones (philips worth around 300 pesos)I adjusted my equalizer preset simmilar to the Sony Ericsson's Mega Bass.
-The display is above what I really expected
-I really love the White Frost Mocha Variant,It uses almost the same color variations with the first n73,except with a darker battery cover
-secondary camera and 3g enabled device
-simple design (not too showy,not too ugly)
-records VGA resolution of videos
-easy to use s40 state of the art interface
Could have been perfect if....
-If the battery cover can easily be taken off
-If the memory card slot could have been placed outside
-The flash really sucks when shooting indoors (It always blocks my images with some king of white fringing)
-A little more battery life (I love listening to music,so it'll only just last from 8am to 9pm) but it's satisfactory
-No multitasking support unlike sony ericsson's feature phones
-Oh oh! The secondary camera does'nt work for self portrait
-only records video in .3gp format
-If the earphones supplied in the retail package could have two earpiece,instead of just one
Oh and nokia will be relasing this model but on a Xpress Music Variant,it's called the 5130 Xpress Music (believe me they really look alike,but save it for the color and the metal plating in front)
olivera, 05 Apr 2009hi everyone i just want to ask can nokia3120 play you tube and is camera has flash thanks in a... moreIt has got flash...and i hope it can play you tube video...bt i think,u will need streaming settings...we dont have 3g network here...so i m nt able to get streaming settings...u can also use bolt browser for youtube...bt it first downloads the video...
I recently bought this phone, and have to say that I am not happy with it.
1. The screen tends to black out in order to save power, but I find this going off too quickly and there is no way to change this setting (believe me, I've looked). Its quite annoying to see something go dark to bright again constantly.
2. In order to play any music file, it opens the music player. I think this feature annoys me the most because we have no choice and must open all music files in the player. My old phone would open it as a separate file. Again, there is no way of changing this setting. You also have to press pause/stop in order to stop the playing of the songs, even after you've already exited the application.
3. You can mute the sound which I find handy, but you can also do this by turning the volume all the way down which can be a pain. This is because I tend to have the sound set low, as I find the sound of this phone to be too loud, especially the alarm clock.
Due to habit from my old phone, I would press the volume keys to "snooze" the alarm every time it goes off. However with the 3120, every time I did this the volume would be muted. This results in me not hearing the alarm the next time it rings and then myself not waking at all. MASSIVE pain especially if you don't have your phone on vibrate, of if it is charging.
4. This is more of a complaint I found with Nokia phones. The alarm goes from very soft to very loud VERY quickly and it is very annoying. Again, there is no way to change this setting.
5. The speaker is located at the back of the phone, at one small corner. This results in a very flat "stereo" sound, and I can -easily- muffle the sound out if I press the back against something.
Overall, I am displeased with the phone, mainly because it is not very customizable. I will have to get used to it, unfortunately, or sell it.
I thought that a newer model would be superior to my 2006 phone, but I'm really missing it now!
kipson, 04 Apr 2009No!! N3600 outstanding performance Bcoz its(3600slide) price is more than 2000Rs than that of the 3120c.
hi everyone i just want to ask can nokia3120 play you tube and is camera has flash thanks in advance ,and how is battery how long last please answer
Can someone tell me how to copy contacts from MS Outlook or Outlook Express?
JAY, 04 Apr 2009is this mobile is better than nokia 3600. reply fastNo!! N3600 outstanding performance
No doubt it,s very good phone excellant sound and fantastic cemra result.very very good bettry timing.i like so much this phone.every one purchase this phone.