olivera, 05 Apr 2009hi everyone i just want to ask can nokia3120 play you tube and is camera has flash thanks in a... moreIt has got flash...and i hope it can play you tube video...bt i think,u will need streaming settings...we dont have 3g network here...so i m nt able to get streaming settings...u can also use bolt browser for youtube...bt it first downloads the video...
I recently bought this phone, and have to say that I am not happy with it.
1. The screen tends to black out in order to save power, but I find this going off too quickly and there is no way to change this setting (believe me, I've looked). Its quite annoying to see something go dark to bright again constantly.
2. In order to play any music file, it opens the music player. I think this feature annoys me the most because we have no choice and must open all music files in the player. My old phone would open it as a separate file. Again, there is no way of changing this setting. You also have to press pause/stop in order to stop the playing of the songs, even after you've already exited the application.
3. You can mute the sound which I find handy, but you can also do this by turning the volume all the way down which can be a pain. This is because I tend to have the sound set low, as I find the sound of this phone to be too loud, especially the alarm clock.
Due to habit from my old phone, I would press the volume keys to "snooze" the alarm every time it goes off. However with the 3120, every time I did this the volume would be muted. This results in me not hearing the alarm the next time it rings and then myself not waking at all. MASSIVE pain especially if you don't have your phone on vibrate, of if it is charging.
4. This is more of a complaint I found with Nokia phones. The alarm goes from very soft to very loud VERY quickly and it is very annoying. Again, there is no way to change this setting.
5. The speaker is located at the back of the phone, at one small corner. This results in a very flat "stereo" sound, and I can -easily- muffle the sound out if I press the back against something.
Overall, I am displeased with the phone, mainly because it is not very customizable. I will have to get used to it, unfortunately, or sell it.
I thought that a newer model would be superior to my 2006 phone, but I'm really missing it now!
kipson, 04 Apr 2009No!! N3600 outstanding performance Bcoz its(3600slide) price is more than 2000Rs than that of the 3120c.
hi everyone i just want to ask can nokia3120 play you tube and is camera has flash thanks in advance ,and how is battery how long last please answer
Can someone tell me how to copy contacts from MS Outlook or Outlook Express?
JAY, 04 Apr 2009is this mobile is better than nokia 3600. reply fastNo!! N3600 outstanding performance
No doubt it,s very good phone excellant sound and fantastic cemra result.very very good bettry timing.i like so much this phone.every one purchase this phone.
has anybody used SKYPE on this fone?
Does it come with a sterio headset?
Can someone please tell me how to use the email function in this phone because I have tried using it with my yahoo account but it keeps telling me incorrect username /password despite the fact that they is correct.otherwise a good phone and cheapest 3g available.
chris, 02 Apr 2009yes you may Guyz help me yaar. Where i hv got the software to lock my personal folders?
Anonymous, 01 Apr 2009does this phone hang up aftr a couple of months????????/ am plannin to buy 1...i've had this phone for many months now and never had any hang up problem whatsoever
chris, 02 Apr 2009Can I use the phn as a data modem connected to the PC via Bluetooth? (not via a data cable!)yes you may
Anonymous, 02 Apr 2009Does a USB cable come along with this phone? Pl let me knw and how is the camera and video qua... moreThe data cable does not come along with this set. But the phone was not good in sound and poor in back up even after the latest software 9.41 is loaded. Earlier prior to this software, this phone was hurrible.There is connectivity problem. The software needs updation.