Anonymous, 15 Jun 20081.it doesn't get hot if you would just use it for a couple of minutes, but it does get hot whe... moreWell, thats good news, thanks. It is always way better having even QCIF at 25 fps than VGA at 15 fps.
If we just may use its flash as a torch, it might have been perfect midrange phone.
GSM Arena, review please.
I just want to ask for his real battery live.
Can this phone last more than 3-4 days with normal use? 10x in advance
Zen, 13 Jun 2008For the owners:
1. Does it get hot while talking more than 5-10 minutes, like 6300, 6120c, ... more1.it doesn't get hot if you would just use it for a couple of minutes, but it does get hot when used as a modem for more than 3 hours..
2. the sound quality when calling is good...
3. the casing is made of plastic just like 3110c.. but it feels solid when you hold it
4. video recording is 25fps.. but CIF resolution only (352x288).. sound of videos taken are louder than videos taken wwith 6233.. i had a 6233 before i bought this phone..
I already used this phone for more than a month. So for i had no face any problems. The phone is preety good, functions wise it similar with the 6300 but this phone add on with 3g. Only one thing I want to comment is the phone casing i.e. the casing is not fixed firmed to the body.
I have one little question,, is java application are multitasking?? or can java application can be minimize to use another application?? thanx b4.. And sorry if my english poor..
konak, 11 Jun 2008hi steff, did u sure that it sound quality's ok?? i've plan to buy too, maybe at roxy or ITC F... moreTo Konak.. the speaker is loud.. but sound quality using earphones are not better than express music series
For the owners:
1. Does it get hot while talking more than 5-10 minutes, like 6300, 6120c, e51.. or not?
2. How's the earpiece volume, is it comparable to one in 3110 classic (which was awesome), is it better or worse?
3. Can we use it's flash as a torch?
4. Is it sturdy like 3110c, or not? The overall impression?
5. Can someone confirm that it's capable of recording videos in 25 fps (unlike 6233's 15 fps)?
Thanks in advance.
if you cannot put the wrist strap on the phone then you should not be using mobile phones, please return to the store of purchase asap.
I am from Egypt&bought this excellent phone in black/graphite.By the way it is made in China&I hope it will b ok.All my previous Nokia phones were made in either Finland or Hungary Enjoy it
We've just get it today at our store! The phone is really great, The 3G support, the LED flash, the 1000mA battery,everything on that phone makes it really handy and usable. Its thin and fits in every pocket ;) And the price here (BG) is fair, not much for all these specs at all! People, buy it! It's the perfect phone! Remindes me 'bout the old 3110 classic, but a bit STRONGER as parameters ;)))) Buy, buy, buy! Oh, tumbs up! X))))
telco data dept., 03 Jun 2008What's the OS ?...OS = Operating system
hi steff, did u sure that it sound quality's ok?? i've plan to buy too, maybe at roxy or ITC Fatmawati.
I Bought it ystrday..Great phone!! Guess what? It can accomodate 8Gb MicroSD.. Wonderfullll..
I bought this phone to my father and he really liked it. Simple S40 interface, ability to put big fonts, clear and somewhat large 320x240 screen, good enough camera for enemergy use and large buttons were the specs what he really appreticied the most.
So, a excellent phone for 50+ years old people, who still have a need for sending multimedia messages and emails, but already need a phone with larger font sizes and large buttons. Phone itself is slim and small enough, though not the smallest in the world.
A good phone overall.
Myself, I'm somewhat happy with my E70 and N95, but I'm really waiting for some new qwerty -phone. E90 didn't impress me.
Just bought it..real nice 3G phone.The speaker is loud enough & yes it has a wrist strap hanger.Too bad the graphite colour is not exclusive looks.I bought in Oke Shop @ One Pacific Place Jakarta..they have alot. The price is Rp1.9mio.