Oh God it's a fragile phone...speaker quality is quite good. yesterday my phone was fallen. it break into two part. the twist shape really BAD. Nokia, i feel really upset........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there a program for turnig off the keypad light, 4 example when I watch a movie in smart movie it would be better for having the key pad lights turned off 4 saving energy :)
can u explain to me how to do the Large Time Screensaver S60 3rd Edition from this site:
I really dun understand..
The 3250 is not a 3g phone so you cannot make a video call as video calling is only supported on 3g phones,and anyone who wants an antivirus program can download it from www.gsmhacks.com ,with visual radio u can see the singers name and the lyrics of the song being played,but it has to be available ,and gprs or 3g will be used so that would increase ur phone bill.i hope this answers all questions.
how do you clean up or fix this phone if some virus gets into it? anybody know any downloadable software?
u can find lots of compatible games and applications for ur 3250 here:
u can find detailed info about visual service id [visual radio] here:
i wonder if 3250 can make avedio call? i know it has one camera not two like n-70 but it can round in any direction,, so can 3250 make and recieve vedio call?
Dr.Zee ,well you can install only sisx or symbianOS9.1 softwares in your 3250 as it is a symbian s60 os9.1,3rd edition phone not the 2nd edition.So,you cannot install the old softwares in it.
this phone is bad its only loudspeaker but the camera and mp3 is much much better in w810 and walkman phones .. bad phone and very slow
i remain gratful 2 my little brother tboz, who introduced me to the phone. it`s beautiful.. believe me, it`s a musical phone with good sound system. i love it.
@Help Require in Software installation
hi well m trying to install Series 60 games in my 3250 those are sis files but it prompts Application Not Supported?? is there any solution to this problem??? kindly if so thn please let know. thanks bye
Thanks Viperkid a lot for solving my problem.Thank you very very much.
kinda pissed,hey does anyone do how to take the front faceplate off this 3250?Becuz there is sum white fuzzy stuff under it and its annoyin. If someone knows how too can u reply back to me as soon as possible...I appreciate it doe
1. Connect your phone to the pc using the data cable
2. Select "Data Transfer" mode (for other phone models, it's the option where the mobile is like a usb)
3. Make sure your pc has SHOW HIDDEN FILES AND FOLDERS on (if you don't know how to, choose Tools > Folder Options > View > Show hidden files and folders)
4. On the computer go to My Computer > Removable Disk (the memory card) > Private (it's a hidden folder) > 10207114 > Import
5. Now you'll have a number of folders with barbarian names, like "dc60815d47351ce2" and others. Each folder corresponds to one theme.
6. Open each folder and you'll see in the contents 4 files: a settings file, a .mbm file, a .mif file and a .skn file. The 4 files have in their title the theme name. For instance, in my dc60815d47351ce2 folder, i have the following
Pink_Seaflower_3250.mbm, Pink_Seaflower_3250.mif and Pink_Seaflower_3250.skn which means that the dc60815d47351ce2 folder is the one of the Pink Seaflower theme (by Babi)
7. When u come across a theme that you want to delete, go back to the Import folder and delete the whole theme folder. Like if I want to delete the pink seaflower theme, I would delete the whole dc60815d47351ce2 folder
8. Safely remove your phone
9. Enjoy your emptied theme gallery :D
After disconnecting my phone, I opened Themes on the mobile and all the themes I deleted were gone!
For other phones, the parent folder "10207114" may be different (perhaps). You just have to find the folder that contains an "Import" sub-folder.
yup, eAAC+, M4A and MP4 r all d same. try to play it from d music player of ur 3250 and not from d gallery. if problem persists, convert ur music files (e.g. mp3s, AAC and other formats) into WMA first using this:
[128kbps, 44.1khz stereo] (tools > convert audio format)
standard version is fine. after d conversion, u can now convert WMAs into m4a using nokia music manager. also, i use data transfer method when transferring tracks, [e.g. go to my computer > microSD > sounds > digital] dat's wer i place all my tracks. if u still experience d problem, do this:
start > all programs > accessories > system tools > system restore then choose 'restore my computer at an earlier time and hit next, after that select d date in wer u installed d new PC suite and choose ur installation of d new PC suite to restore ur PC into d state where d old PC suite is installed yet. after that, download this:
and use PC suite cleaner. and select "Clean my computer". make sure to take a backup copy of your important data before using PC Suite Cleaner. now u can install d new PC suite and ur problems should b solved by then. =)