Please tell me that does this phone comes along with 1gb card or we have to buy it and how many is its internal memory....:) PLEASE DO REPLY (viperkid, MZN)
i already reset ma cell. its still 4.14. bt nw ive got a new prob!!!! the music player doesnt update!!! it says App closed: music collection srv, n then even the rewind, FF, play, stop etc buttons in the music player disappear. but from gallery the player runs ok. everythin else till nw is fine. im really depressed. theres all sumthn wrong!!! :-( plz help thnx.
thanks to ur help ive upgraded my cell to 4.14. thank u so much for ur help.
i want to reset my cell. it wont go back to 3.24 will it?
3250 may only hav 1 loudspeaker but its output is Stereo (u can hear 2 channels in 1 speaker). u can test it by playin 'mind trick by jamie cullum' and u'll hear both channels!
ur welcome! yup, im 100% sure loudspeaker quality and loudness in 3250 is better than W810/W800/W850/K750. but not against W900..
VIPERKID THNX for ur comments but can u tell me that is its sound good than w series if we dont use headphones..... is it stereo
1) same thing with 3.24, when compared to 4.14 loudspeaker quality and loudness r d same whilst wen u plug in HS-20 earplugs, der r no difference in both quality and loudness (if im not mistakin, startin from 3.21 d volume was reduced already when HS-20 is plugged..)
2) ur 3250 myt die and u wil not b able to turn it on. but if u stil hav warranty from nokia, u can take d risk coz dey wil replace it even if d cause was an unsuccessful firmware upgrade usin NSU.
if u compare d bass in d supplied HS-20 earphone in 3250 and d supplied earphones with SE walkman series, W-series got better bass. but take note dat if u plug in sennheiser MX/PX series earphones or A4Tech MK series (if on tyt budget) u can get d same and even surpass mega bass quality on SE walkman phones with 3250 with better clarity! Sennheiser MX55VC and A4Tech MK620 is a good choice for 3250!
u can definetly buy ur own 2 gb microSD card n use it in this cell bt im nt sure wat effect it will hav on the speed ov the cell. its shudnt be affected though...
i also owned a 6630 b4 this n u can tranfer ur gallery, contacts n calender by usin ur computer n i think u can also use the application called "Transfer" which is found in both 6630 n 3250...
i dont really knw abt the sms's
its a fantastic mobile...if u have problems like when u r sending a sms and the mobile start to be slower..u can download the sms accelerator from nokia website..i get it and now a send sms in just 2,5 seconds even big messages..no more 2 minutes waiting.....its cool.the sound its amazing,loud and clean,good battery life and very charms.....i recommend it.
im thinkin of buying this fone.. confused b/w N5300, N5500 and N3250.. i love the 3250, might settle with it.. a few questions.. can i buy a 2GB card and use that instead of the 1GB dat comes wit the fone? and will the 2GB make the fone slower in any way? also, i currently own a 6630.. can i transfer my sms's to the 3250 along wit the gallery, calender and contacts? a quick reply from anyone hu knos what they're talkin about will b highly appreciated!
the sound is definetly louder n clearer than SE cell phones. i compared wit w850, n 3250 was much better. the sound quality in the headphones although is better in the walkman phones lyk w810, w850.
i dont really knw abt the bass...
can any 1 please tell me that is it got bass better than W series of Sony Ericsson.??? :)
Does it got louder and clearer voice?? please reply i will be thankful to him...about its music :)
1) in ur point 3 u sed: "loudspeaker quality and loudness is d same in 4.14 vs 3.18" im usin 3.24.... wat abt 4.14 compared to 3.24 in loudspeaker n earphones?
2) wat happenes if upgradin is goin on n the power goes out n the comp n internet turn off? im askin cuz the power sumtimes goes out unexpectedly where i live .
u cn try to imitate these audio settings suitable for its respective uses:
and bonus, N3250 tv ad (playable on our 3250, best run on normal mode):
firmware 4.14 does not contain any problems per se dat r not found in d previous firmwares, it only contains d good benefits i mentioned below (minus d less volume i said down here when u use and plug in d HS-20 earbuds otherwise no prob!)
1) actually, i haven't checked if der is 1..
2) i highly recommend dat u upgrade to 4.14 coz its got lots of fixed bugs against 3.18/21/23/24 and previous firmwares like white balance in camera works, backup function in organiser > memory > options > backup phone mem, bigger font in msgng, new theme named 'together' wil b added, smoother digital zoom both in still and video modes, delayed audio in video playback, faster and more reliable overall and lots more! u can try to hard reset ur phone but if i were u, i will upgrade to 4.14
3) loudspeaker quality and loudness is d same in 4.14 vs 3.18. on the other hand, if u plug in d inbox earphone (HS-20) u'll notice around 5-8% less volume (when maxed up) but take note dat if u use other headsets (like me i hav A4tech MK-620, panasonic and philips buds) d sound is d same as it were plugged into a 3250 with firmware 3.18 even it has 4.14 and d quality somewhat became even better, it has better diapason than 3.18! so if ur plannin to use only d supplied HS-20 earbuds then i guess u hav to stick with 3.18 (not unless u can live to hav less 5-8% volume when listening thru earphones) but remember wen u plugged in other earbuds like wat i mentioned above, d volume wil b d same in 4.14 as 3.18 with better sound quality. again, loudspeaker volume and quality has not changed at all. good luck on ur decision! =)