Looks flashy and sleek in photos. But when you hold it it's flimsy, fragile and cheap. Just like ikea.
Go for the Nokia 6070. about the same price and 10x more value.
hai any body pls send me 3500 data cable software through my mail email@example.com or call me 09894538196 which website i will choose how to download it?
rana, 08 Sep 2008i am planning to purchase this model so i want some more info abt this bfore i go ahead...
1.... moreno its speaker is good enough
as far as he camera is concerned,it does get greenish in dim light or t night.
but atthis price,u can't ask for more.
my advice 2 u will be 2 go for nokia 3110c .
though it has a 1.3mp camera,it is a better phone(no doubts) and a lesser price abt.4500.
bye..hope u find it useful
vijju, 15 Feb 2008poor battery back up..want to return the set (may be problem with this piece only)dealer(hot s... moreI recently bought the Nokia 3500C handset and now I aslo facing the same problems of Headache. Just a talk for 5 mins also I am getting too much of headache with vomiting sensation. I am not sure whether I can get this handset replaced by Nokia dealer...
iam using this nokia 3500 classic for more than 3 months and iam very happy to say that this is a very good phone especially its music is amazing belive me..i used nokia n 70 and nokia 6300 before but this phone is very much better...but one problem in this phone is its display its not soo good but i love this phone its very cool
hey guys.......u just plz tell me how can i download any games or softwares for ma nokia 3500. plz just give me good website. or i m gonna sell this phone. hope there iz at least one among you who can help me........
My cell is hacked.. can anybody help me out how to deal with this.. its urgent..
This is a fairly good handset , simple and straight forward, good for the price just does ring loud enough at full volume and vibrate is not very powerful
i bought this phone after much thinking and survey (10.09.2008).i 100% agree that this is not the best phone.i am also using one nokia 6681 with 1.3 megapixel and flash and believe me, 6681 gives much much better results even with its 1.3 mp camera.
other features are average ( 3500c) if compared with 6681 and screen resolution is really worst feature of 3500,i hope you all will agree.still not compared the gprs speed on airtel gprs.radio reception is weak and music is somewhat better than average(6681 is better).
BUT WHAT YOU WILL GET AT 5500/- BUCKS?????
nokia6681 was priced at 12500/- three years back and still commands a price of approx 10000/-(if found,ha ha ha)as per price charts.
So i don't have any measure complains against nokia 3500 classic.it solves my purpose of a middle budget phone ( middle budget according to my income,ha ha ha),one full days battery backup with my extensive use,good ringtone quality,slim shape,FM,average pictures atleast in daylight(you won't expect a 3.2 MP camera with carl zeaus lens and xenon flash at rupees 5500/-).picture are reasonable on laptop screen.Data transfer & connectivity are really plus points of this phone at this budget and this was the reason for buying this phone for me.
So the all pros and cons are with you.Hope my informatins will help you in making your decisions.thank you and bye.
This is a great combination where art meets technology and functionality. N3500 is agreat piece.
hi everyone, i wanna know if this cellphone include or receive wi-fi connection..
1.fair sound quality
2.Normal picuture quality
3.Display is very average
4.Have frequent restart problem(If you use as EDGE modem).
not a very good set to buy. Go for Motorola or samsung in this price range.
Rabinder Nath , 10 Sep 2008I'll keep it simple and just discuss the pros and cons of this phone. So here it goes: Pros... moreThaks rabinder nath i believe your coments about the phone and am goin for 3110 right away i have checked both propeties and compared them. most ugly built phone/electronic are stronger.
Good handset. Looking very nice. Small mobile having all features like costly mobiles. Iam very happy to hold this.
I'll keep it simple and just discuss the pros and cons of this phone. So here it goes:
1. Excellent value for money. You wont get so many features for such a price.
2. Really intuitive new user interface alongwith a standby mode which allows you put shortcuts of your favorite apps / items from phone.
3. Elegant looks.
4. Sound Quality of music player is reasonably good.
5. Ability to customize overall look and feel with customized themes; these are available on the net (Even the icons and animations change as well!).
6. Support for flash lite 1.1. That means you can use screensavers and wallpapers as well as games made with flash techcology.
7. Excellent connectivity options; EDGE, USB 2.0 and Bluetooth.
8. Support for memory card upto 2gb.
And now for the problems with this phone:
1. Unsatisfactory battery life. It hardly lasts for 2 days with average use. And if you listen to songs, it can even last only for one day.
2. Bad build quality; the phone creaks if you press it too hard and cannot cope with harsh usage (Mine's steel rim which you see in the photo came off!).
3. Really bad keypad ergonomics. It reduced my typing speed (compared to my sony ericsson j300i) by almost 30-40%. Because the keys are kind of sticky.
4. Software crashes; the phone sometimes hangs and restarts itself almost randomly and for no apparent reason. (Nokia might sort that out with a update).
5. A very cheap camera. Even worse than the camera in Sony Ericsson k700i. It cannot produce good shots indoors, cuz there is so much grain. Maybe due to saturation problems. Also the overall speed of the camera interface is very slow.
6. Memory card access is very slow.
Overall Score 5.5 / 10
Experience: Mostly Unsatisfactory
Suggestion: Go instead for Nokia 3110 which is better in every department (and cheaper as well) except that its looks are bit boring and it has 1.3 megapixel camera.
pls any one suggest me which one is better 6300 or 3500 classic. and what about sound,video rec,screen and battery back up also (3500 classic) pls rply fast
WHo is the hell is saying it without camera and music........This fone is having 2MP camera...memory upto 2GB and music is really good...............I think this is the best mobile in this range (5500Rs)
been using the phone since begining of august and i think its exactly all i need in phone. the 2000 contact is what thrilled me the most. i've searched thrpugh the web but havent got or seen a pouch for it. generally its a lovely piece and work of art.
i am planning to purchase this model so i want some more info abt this bfore i go ahead...
1.I've read in several reviews about its poor camera quality and about the greenish night mode photo problem is that true???
2.Next about the music player...is it loud enough to be heard in a room or you have to poke ears into the speaker??
please clear my doubts as soon as possible..thanx...