I have this phone as a secondary, and it has been causing no end of trouble for me, and it is one of the weirdest phones I have ever used.
- Firstly, a MicroSD card is only seen as portable storage and it isn't integrated into the internal storage. The only way I can put things onto it is by connecting it via USB to my PC as if it were 2008.
- Secondly, the way this phone works with an AUX cable is weird and I have had no other device do this before. For it to work, you have to plug it into the cable first, and then plug the other end into whatever you are trying to connect it to. Otherwise, the phone will not see the cable as connected and play through the speaker. For anything else I have used with an AUX cable, Honor Play, Huawei P10 Lite, Google Nexus 5X, Oppo Reno2, and Microsoft Surface Go 2, these work regardless of if the cable is in the other device first or not.
- Thirdly, the random restarts have always come about whilst using the phone.
- Fourthly, music will randomly stop for no reason, and I have tested this with Spotify, Amazon Music Unlimited, and Tidal.
- Fifthly, the NFC icon is not in the drop-down menu, and had to be sought for via the settings.
On top of all this, Nokia customer service from my personal experience has been terrible to where I gave up, and I will not be buying anything from the company again.
My Nokia updated to 11 Android too, whats the surprise ? and it works just fine even casual gaming like PUBG is totally smooth.
Adegokenath, 27 Aug 2021No New updates in Nigeria yetWhy do you fail to believe? My nokia 3.4 is updated to android 11(Abuja Nigeria). Running smoothly without hitches. If you don't have, try using VPN network constantly for 2weeks and see if it will drop on your device. Thanks...
Feodor, 27 Aug 2021Which version do you have bro? 3gb or 4gb?
Please,How is multitasking with this phone?I currently use the 4gb/64gb.
Multasking is great with heavy browsing (LTE signal required)
No New updates in Nigeria yet
Bokyme, 27 Aug 2021I just updated my nokia 3.4 to android 11 from Nigeria. Great phone with nice and decent speci... moreWhich version do you have bro? 3gb or 4gb?
Please,How is multitasking with this phone?
Anonymous, 27 Aug 2021No new update in my area kwara state Nigeria, please which part of Nigeria do you come from?Abuja Nigeria
I am yet to receive updates from Offa kwara state Nigeria
Bokyme, 27 Aug 2021I just updated my nokia 3.4 to android 11 from Nigeria. Great phone with nice and decent speci... moreNo new update in my area kwara state Nigeria, please which part of Nigeria do you come from?
I just updated my nokia 3.4 to android 11 from Nigeria. Great phone with nice and decent specifications. I'm a living testimony. Buy and you will be glad you did.
Had Nokia early in life, BUT bought 2 3 months ago long enough to trial and
they are the worst mobile phones I have ever had .I have had a mobile forever the old 4 hr giant battery type was better than this Nokia
Cant delete , apps you never use clutter up screen. take a photo of a machine ,or anything and you take a selfie. .2 phones , same model 3.4 and both operate entirely different, What a waste of money
Don’t buy - difficult to use and not reactive. Unable to delete etc
The camera aperture is not mentioned. Can anyone tell me about it?
Jabiullah Mujahid, 25 Aug 2021I've used a Nokia 4.2 and it was a pretty good phone.
Performance was very good (even b... moreIf you have enough money buy Nokia G20. If little go for 3.4 because 5.4's battery is a bit low.
And thanks for the review
I've used a Nokia 4.2 and it was a pretty good phone.
Performance was very good (even big games transferred to the SD card ran fine without lags), battery life was ok and having NFC felt good though I've rarely used it. But the best thing about the device was it's premium feel, good build, compact size and the notification LED (not to mention the bloat and ad free Android experience).
The worst thing was the non-programmable Google Assistant button and the lack of any custom ROM. There was also few long-term bugs (but Google's Android One team is actually responsible for that).
Overall it was a good experience and I am thinking of buying buy another one like 3.4/5.4/G20.
How much free ram is available on 3gb version?
Well...I am using the Nokia Android phones since HMD had launched Nokia 6 from KSA and then I bought 6.1 and now for the big screen I bought 3.4.
It's good to accompany you all the day and night without worrying battery.
At voice call or video call by what's app... it's great.
Waiting for Android 11 to reach in Pakistan.
HMD need more to do for the best of Nokia.
Anonymous, 20 Aug 2021only problem i have with this phone is the advert at the store i purchased it from stated you ... moreIt do move Apps to SD card. Just follow the instructions.
1. Insert SD card at first time, and set up SD card storage.
2. Select the first option, "Phone storage" (Use for extra
3. Then format the SD card and delete all data on SD card.
That's it. If fails please contact me on+256 701 88 90 06.
And remember that the SD card can only work on one phone only when set for moving Apps