My Nokia 5 on Android 7.1.2 , making call ,the ringing turns automatically to speaker , making the ringing loud and discussions loud , except l manually press on screen speaker to turn off . Secondly the Bluetooth on itself automatically sometimes . Request your assistance .
I recently bought Nokia 5. Actually, I really like it but I have some minor issues and I don't know if it is normal. Because I believe in 3000MAH you can do a lot. But I always playing online games and its getting reduces 35% in less than 2 hrs. And always dropping data connection.
I regret buying nokia 5. Nokia Suite doesnt see the smatrphone. I use the factory cable, installed the software voor the usb. And the damned program doesnt see the smartphone. i am using windows 7.
I am a technician my self and trust me Nokia is the best. There are multiple reasons I said so ...... Xiaomi and honor etc Chinese brands try to get your attention to good features in there mobiles. The big harsh truth is there is no big difference whether you take snapdragon 430 or 435 or 45o or even 625 because at the end of day you use device only to limited extent. These all devices works fine in hand of a pro user on other hand any device can create problem. What Nokia gives different from these is a batter build which make your device last long without any problem. Nokia didn't highlight all features of their devices and so they look costly but trust me on this I am writing this using Nokia 5 with 32gb Sd card and I have all required apps and about 24gb of videos on this device and it is working dam flawlessly. Using a few tricks and tips battery life becomes 2 days or even more.
Now let's talk about Nokia 5 feature-length
1. You can use up to 128gb Sd card in dedicated slot and you have option to treat it as internal and in that case your apps got about 8gb space to work properly and look in and mi device even with unwanted blotwares and their updates they barely touch 6gb mark. All multimedia in Nokia with Sd card is automatically transfered in Sd card. (So tell me which is batter)
2. Here you don't have unwanted apps preinstalled. I mean common you need not to update them as mostly a general user opt automatic updates. (Data saving indirectly)
3. Due to less unwanted app it is obvious that ram will be more free better output.
4. Solid build of Nokia (see any battery removal video of Nokia device you will understand what I wanted to say)
5. You get Oreo and most probably Android P which increases life of device.
6. Stock Android means no way to explore file that easy which makes files more safe. (I suggest you should use Google's file go and Google drive as first one let you explore files in organised way and second one give you option to create shortcut on main screen making easily asseability of folder which you use more rapidly .
7. Less apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc only a few of which you use but all were sucking your internet
Anonymous, 28 Dec 2017I'm facing in dilemma to choose between Nokia 5 or redmi 4x. Anyone please help suggest me to ... moreChoose Nokia 5 here you have separate door for Microsoft card whom you can opt to use as internal storage which result in more storage then any mi phone can offer and which work in really cool way by keeping all media file automatically in SF card while apps were get place in internal storage
Anonymous, 28 Dec 2017I'm facing in dilemma to choose between Nokia 5 or redmi 4x. Anyone please help suggest me to ... moreSpec wise they're similar. However, the Redmi 4X has the benefit of larger storage (32gb vs 16gb) bigger battery (4100 mAh vs 3000 mAh) and camera (13MP vs 8MP)) I'm sure the Nokia 5 is fine, but considering they're priced more or less the same, I'd pick the Xiaomi. My friend bought the 4X a while ago, really impressed with it. Solid specs and great build quality. It's up to you.
I'm facing in dilemma to choose between Nokia 5 or redmi 4x. Anyone please help suggest me to pick (choose) one of this. Thanks in adv
I just hope the bug on background kills soon resolve, loving this phone though
Adul naeem, 25 Dec 2017Insist of Google photos any other option of gallerysearch out Google play, there's ton of options
did some one face problem by updating nov 2017 google security patch. My dialer is creating problem. and not dialing number some time. it works fine when i didnt update.
I bought this phone 5 weeks ago in a black Friday sale. Guess I fell for the "good old nokia" factor.
First of all, the camera software is very poor. Also, the overall picture quality doesn't reflect the announced amount of megapixels. NOT AT ALL.
Screen is a little pale and its responsivity slow and unprecise.
You will definitely fell the absence of an extra GB of RAM. It runs very slow unless you never forget to, all the time, 'kill' the apps you're not using.
But what is REALLY DISAPPOINTING is the amount of bugs I've experienced.
1) First week, it stopped ringing. I had to restore factory settings and loose all my data, what, luckily was just a week old. Online tech support couldn't help me (though they were very kind and looked really interested) .
2) Second week. Battery and charging bugs began. Battery time was not consistent with what the display was showing. It suddenly turned of, with at least a quarter of charge remaining. Also, it took a lot of time to 'recharge', and even, sometimes, I had to reboot it to make it accept the charging operation.
3) Last week. It went dead... It doesn't turn on anymore and the battery doesn't charge. Not even the power + volume up button works. I know warranty applies but still, not what I expected from a brand new Nokia phone.
nill, 24 Dec 2017Google photos...Insist of Google photos any other option of gallery
I finaly got my nokia 5,its 1 of de best phones i hv ever used.Thambz up 2 nokia & keep up wit de amazing work.
Adil, 23 Dec 2017Hi friends plz tell me where is gallery of this foneGoogle photos...