xx, 08 Oct 2017camera is not goodI have no problem frnd I am using from one month
Camera is super good
Kumar, 11 Oct 2017Thank u for ur reply , Nokia 5 have led notification light ?. some websites mention led notifi... moreIt doesn't. Chinese variants might have, I don't know exactly, but all of the rest - do not.
does it have gracenote (tm) installed, that software which could be used to organise a playlists?
Kumar, 11 Oct 2017Thank u for ur reply , Nokia 5 have led notification light ?. some websites mention led notifi... moreNokia 5 may have led light..if you have noticed nokia lumia 730 has led light but it was never enabled coz lack of windows update..so lets hope for the best.
AnonD-706692, 09 Oct 2017Nokia 3, 5, 6 are the worst fon of the world. Plz dont buy nokia fons. Bro I guess you must be in love with Chinese mobile s
Mitish, 08 Oct 2017I have noticed this..but i dnt think this a problem..it might be happening due to censor reada... moreThank u for ur reply , Nokia 5 have led notification light ?. some websites mention led notification available in the nokia 5 (phonebunch.com)
This phone is really great for its price point. I have had it now for almost 2 months and below are my points to note;
1. The 2GB RAM is at times choppy depending on the app you are running.
2. The fingerprint scanner takes some seconds to turn on the display.
3. When notifications come in the display won't come on (this can be good actually in saving battery life).
4. There is no fast charging so you have to be patient when charging.
1. The near stock android experience is really great with regular updates - am running Sept security updates!!!
2. The overall IU and performance is very fluid and responsive. I have a device with 3GB RAM and my Nokia is just as fast! I ran several benchmark tests and my Nokia was at par with a device with 3GB RAM running an octacore chip:
Basemark OS II-2.0 score--------------------------985
Geekbench 4 single core score-------------------668
Geekbench 4 multi core score---------------------2635
3. The build quality is simply awesome and beautiful to look at. Very durable too.
4. Multi tasking is very good thanks to Android 7.1.1 multi window.
5. The 5.2 inch display is excellent even under direct sunlight and the device is comfortable to hold on one hand.
6. The battery life is very good and I have managed a full day and some hours before recharging. And i am a moderate internet and media user.
7. The camera and video are of good quality. There are more competent experts who have done camera and video reviews.
8. The sound quality is really good using the single speaker at the bottom.
Overall, the nostalgia aside, Nokia are really back. This device is great and i intend to keep it for a while. It is obviously nostalgic to have that trademark Nokia tune ringing on my excellent Nokia 5 Android Smartphone.
AnonD-706692, 09 Oct 2017Nokia 3, 5, 6 are the worst fon of the world. Plz dont buy nokia fons. Lol..i feel sorry knowing you are not happy with your Chinese phone.
I am not a nokia fan,but honestly...i just love this phone...i cant stop using this phone..it feel really premium...hats off nokia
AnonD-706692, 09 Oct 2017Nokia 3, 5, 6 are the worst fon of the world. Plz dont buy nokia fons. Nokia are legend before apple but now they will become legend again if they compromise on increasing the price of the phone
AnonD-706692, 09 Oct 2017Nokia 3, 5, 6 are the worst fon of the world. Plz dont buy nokia fons. i want to know whats the resone for the comments....???
Best budget flagship. Software optimization is very good. Nice camera. Battery backup also impressive. Totally outstanding with this budget.
Nokia 3, 5, 6 are the worst fon of the world. Plz dont buy nokia fons.
Jab, 06 Oct 2017The protection on the Nokia 5 is not Corning gorilla glass as advertised, (well that's my opin... moregorilla glass is not shatterproof, its scratch resistance.... in fact gorilla glasses shatter pretty easily.
All people commenting they are cell phone manufactures that's why they can't say anything good about nokia 5
NicktheD, 07 Oct 2017I find this phone great. I don't even know why would anyone go for Nokia 6 when you don't get ... moreAbsolutely agree with..thats the reason i purchased nokia 5...but inhwve also use nokia 6..prons are itbhave dual Dolby speakers . 32 gb and 3 gb ram..but still in terms of performance i dont findany problem with nokia 5.