nokinand, 04 Sep 2017Non removable battery is a concern.How does one get it changed after its lifetime.Nokia phone is only for 5 years then it becomes outdated. Change to new model once battery fails.
AnonD-697650, 05 Sep 2017can somone tells me where the nokia 5 made ??chinna
I'm using this mobile for last 3 days.
This very good mobile for 12500 price range
Go for it
can anyone tell me please?
1. nokia 5 has screen mirroring or not.. i mean can we cast nokia 5 screen to samsung smart TV
2. can nokia 5 camera record 1080p full hd video @30fps and 720p @60fps
3. can it play downloaded 1080p full hd video
4. has it pre-installed apps like Photo Gallery, File Manager, Video player, Music player
5. has it notification light or not
6. what about call audio quality in ear piece speaker and loudspeaker audio quality in calling and music
7. is there any heating issues
To all who complains can we get such a quality and feeling in this price range. Come on yar. Its best in its price
Hello. I want to know that is this phone preferable for:
1. screen recording of full flights at 720p for about 2-2.5 hours?
2. can i root it?
3. does it support OTG?
4. how does games perform like asphalt 8, nova 3?
5. Please note that i am not interested in photography, multi tasking (not more than 2 at a time).
6. does it support gaming controllers?
7. how long does it take to get fully charged from 20% to 100% if switched off?
Non removable battery is a concern.How does one get it changed after its lifetime.
please..can any one tell me that nokia 5 has screen mirroring option or not?
Yesterday I noticed that my new Nokia 5 ( which I bought a day before) has a small chipped on its glass edge. I'm confused if I will send this to service center it will only takes some time or I will live it there and understand it is only minor manufacturing defect.
Do you have any similar problem? Any recommendations? Thanks guys.
A must buy phone if you want:
1. Sleek build and design.
2. Decent camera quality.
3. Stock Android experience.
4. Smooth OS management.
5. Affordable retail price.
Nokia 5 all the way!
Mitish, 02 Sep 2017Go for it it really depends on what you use a phone for, and this phone is not for 3d high graphic games. but it works best when you need communication for a long period of time.
AnonD-696672, 01 Sep 2017Guys. Im going to buy this phone. Is it good or bad. Plz help me. ThnxGo for it