I bought this phone 2 days ago... Worthy but cell ll heats up everytime when we use it
Anonymous, 04 Sep 2017Please Any One Answer To Me Available. Internal Memory Of Nokia 5I have 9 gb free.after installing important apps
Hey guys can u pls help me out with nokia 5. I just want to know is their is notification LED in nokia 5. If yess then how to find its setting pls.. Reply
I bought Nokia 5 two days ago. Now I feel bad with it.
2. call forward settings not available.
3. Specific gallery not available.
4. Battery weak.
5. Keyboard not enormous.
6. Some customizing settings and tools not available.
I hope that they issue the mobile before complete. It's not more user friendly
nokinand, 04 Sep 2017Non removable battery is a concern.How does one get it changed after its lifetime.Nokia phone is only for 5 years then it becomes outdated. Change to new model once battery fails.
AnonD-697650, 05 Sep 2017can somone tells me where the nokia 5 made ??chinna
I'm using this mobile for last 3 days.
This very good mobile for 12500 price range
Go for it
can anyone tell me please?
1. nokia 5 has screen mirroring or not.. i mean can we cast nokia 5 screen to samsung smart TV
2. can nokia 5 camera record 1080p full hd video @30fps and 720p @60fps
3. can it play downloaded 1080p full hd video
4. has it pre-installed apps like Photo Gallery, File Manager, Video player, Music player
5. has it notification light or not
6. what about call audio quality in ear piece speaker and loudspeaker audio quality in calling and music
7. is there any heating issues
To all who complains can we get such a quality and feeling in this price range. Come on yar. Its best in its price
Hello. I want to know that is this phone preferable for:
1. screen recording of full flights at 720p for about 2-2.5 hours?
2. can i root it?
3. does it support OTG?
4. how does games perform like asphalt 8, nova 3?
5. Please note that i am not interested in photography, multi tasking (not more than 2 at a time).
6. does it support gaming controllers?
7. how long does it take to get fully charged from 20% to 100% if switched off?
Non removable battery is a concern.How does one get it changed after its lifetime.
please..can any one tell me that nokia 5 has screen mirroring option or not?