Does anyone know if operators can lock the phone, given that this is pretty much stock android?
V, 14 Jul 2017How about signal reception? Can it hold on to cellular network well esp in areas where signal ... moreSignal reception is very good..I have compared it to my friends phone and it can hold very good signal..Sound in earpiece is very good, eventhough volume is 60%, you can hear very loud n clear of other people talking while call. Loudspeaker, the sound quality is tip top eventhough it is a single speaker.. Plus, it have sound amplifier
Anonymous, 14 Jul 2017I already bought Nokia 5 and have already been using it for a couple of days , here's my revie... moreHow about signal reception? Can it hold on to cellular network well esp in areas where signal is not strong? How about the sound quality through earpiece? Loud and clear enough?
I already bought Nokia 5 and have already been using it for a couple of days , here's my review:
- Designed by HMD Global Oy and Made in China ( Just like iPhone made in China but design in US)
- Good 720p display with sunlight visibility or polarizer
- Rear camera is above average but not too high, front camera is good if have enough light
- Video on rear camera can be shaky, so you have to have stable hand.
- Regular updates, I just receive update for June Security Patch and I updated it.
- Smooth UI, because it is stock android
- RAM management can be very bad if open apps more than 5
- You can format SD card as internal storage and install apps on it
- In my country, this phone price rivals with Lenovo K6 power, Huawei Nova Lite, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
- Good battery backup, with average getting 6 hours Screen On Time. ( if you turn off Location and NFC , you might have 7-8 SOT).
- Fingerprint work 99% but not very fast but decent enough
- No gallery and file manager, so you have to download yourself in playstore.
- Gaming is decent enough, and I found rarely frame rate drops (almost zero but not zero). Can play high graphics settings in Asphalt 8 with minor frame rate drops.
- So far can't play 4K video on this phone, but for me it's really nothing to brag about.
That all my review.. Hope you all are satisfied.
Could anyone please tell about the voice quality of Nokia 5?
I m using redmi note 3 which is a worst phone made in India, having voice quality issues and no waiting options
HNK, 13 Jul 2017Is group is possible in easy way Based on the SD 430 processor, this is not really a mobile phone for playing games.
How is the signal reception, voice quality (can the person you speak to hear you clearly), when playing music is the sound clear and loud (does sound get distorted at full volume) ?
Why don't GSM Arena publish which network ranges the sim cards support ? Do both sim card slots support 3G and 4G, or does the 1st sim card slot support 3G and 4G, and the 2nd sim card slot support 2G ?
Did anyone faced heating issues while playing games or day to day usage?
[deleted post]The loudspeaker is loud. Its beyond my expectation. I tot the bottom tiny speaker grill doesn't produce loud sound but not this nokia 5, it's super loud. The weight i don't know coz have no weighing weight right now. But probably it is +-160gram
I hope to buy it can any one tell me when use mobile data how fast battery drains at least will it able hold 6 hours
Please give the review about nokia 5 that what about music quality louder or not and what about call speakers loud or not.
Got it this evening, a phone worth money. Smooth and stylish. Performances seem to be better as well. Could be a bit early but recommend to buy.