what is charge of update nokia anna to belle os..................in nokia store or anything else..........
matrix, 25 Apr 2012To Mihail,I understand,did you try downgrade the OS using Phoenix,I mean to check possibility ... moreThis is the requesgt to the nokia that why not you people make the powerful battery life and the phone you relased have less amount of feature than other bt the prise is high why sir,
alaaabofarag, 25 Apr 2012what symbian meenSymbian is the operating system of this phone...
Like computer have different operating system.. (like windows, linux, mac etc) same mobile phone comes with different operating system (like Java, Symbian, Android, Windows OS, Blackberry OS, Iphone OS, bada OS, MEEGO etc)..
Symbian OS (Operating System) is developed by NOKIA and Nokia use this OS in their all new smartphone..
Symbian os were used from over 10 years.. It was started with version 1, and then v2, v3, v5 and then Symbian Belle.. Now its latest version is Anna
Helly 500 users...
Sometimes u may face some hanging problem in multitasking...
This cause due to a small RAM...
we all know that a smartphone need a atleast 512 MB RAM
other specification is great.. But.. If nokia put a greater RAM and a dedicated GPU then it would be a perfect phone for a tight pocket
sorry for my bad inglish :-)
hai viewers i have nokia 500 belle, my handset cannot support itel mobile dialer and skype what can i do any one help me
Hi Nokia hunters...
I recently purchased Nokia 500 and also upgraded it to belle. So sharing my experience with you.
1. First of all look wise N500 is sexy. Looks professional with its black back cover.
2. With Belle you will get wonderful experience from this phone. Its user interface, smart look (OS) and features are really nice. Most amazing thing is its 'Pull Down Taskbar' that gives u immediate access to most of the important functions. With belle you will get 4 home screens in N500. Overall Hands on for N belle.
3. Coming to N 500 hardware- Its 1GHz single core processor is fast enough for all ur day to day tasks and browsing. It gives a speedy experience to this phone. 256 MB RAM is also sufficient. Angry bird runs smoothly on it. 2GB inbuilt mass memory is also good.
4. Display- N500 has 3.2" TFT LCD crystal clear display with 228 PPI. Display is really sharp one.
5. Camera with 5 MP is also good. Buts has 15 fps.
6. Sound quality is OK.
7. Light weight - 93 gm only.
8. 3.5G HSDPA with 7.2 Mbps is fast enough for surfing. Wifi 802.11g gives u 54 mbps.
9. Battery backup - 1100 mAh runs 3-4 days for calling; Aveg 2 days for moderate browsing on 3G.
10. Applications wise android is ahead than Symbian, but there are enough applications in Symbian for Average users. But also consider that Symbian phones use hardware efficiently that why battery backup is more than android phones and are also smart for multitasking.
So overall in my opinion N500 is really a good phone under 10K. I am totally satisfied with it.
To Mihail,I understand,did you try downgrade the OS using Phoenix,I mean to check possibility to do this.My phone did not get upgrade in my country,and I had to use Anna up to now,but I decided to upgrad phone even if this will void my warranty.I could not receive even Anna update to 011.033 and I felt insulted,now I have Belle and like it, honestly.To get battery life back I can sagest You to get"app stopper" from Ovi store(free)and keel the program that run in the back and You dont see it,by the way Belle start mach more programs then Anna,turn them off, keep wlan WI-FI off if You dont use it,keel every thing You dont use,every time You lock the phone,before,check the open upps(just lunch the upps stopper) .The bad thing for me in Belle when I close program with EXE,this still run in the back,that is why,CHECK THE UPP STOPPER before locking the phone.I hope this will help.If You use phone security,it eats Your battery too,antivirus,You dont need it.Good luck.
As far as I use this thing, it's sounds good. Neat interface, big memory, big processor, and else. If the phone is stops sometimes, you can fix it with upgrade to Belle. what I think bad n this phone just the camera that's... really disappointed. The touchscreen is good, but still not as good as phone like Galaxy from samsung or iPhone. well, overall, it's great, even the price is like ALMOST too high.
Matrix, 24 Apr 2012To Mihail,I am not arguing,You say not good ,so not good for You,but not for every one,I used ... moreIt is not about repuation. I used a smart phone from Nokia in the past and it was perfect. Symbian anna. Very good. But this time I want back my battery lifetime. It is hard to decrease after update from 5 days to 2 days. Please check forums and see general problem. Phone is nice and good, but my phone is blocking very often even doing SMS, so I want basic functions: call, sms, good battery lifetime. All other things are features: GPS, Shanzam, Youtube Wlan, and they are OK and quite good. But Today I cannot use freely my phone due to this software jam.
Maybe my phone is a special case .. and it has a particular error, ...
To Mihail,I am not arguing,You say not good ,so not good for You,but not for every one,I used this phone with 010.029 version of OS and did not have problem to use it and now after upgraded OS to Belle,I like this phone more.I am not expert,for money I paid-this is perfect phone,voice coll,light messaging,youtube,battery life,display, ,gps,radio......do not want to say again the same thing,buy APPLE,today #1 OS,BUT,I am sure You will find disadvantage there as well.So,are You buying phone according to your budget and needs,or just the phone you do not like but with good reputation.
For Matrix,I use phone , only for talking, and WLAN for e-mails. I do not use entertainment.
I will give only some major software problems which you can detect only using the phone two days :
1. At first release of product the WIFI interface was crazy. If one application requiring wi-fi was opened in background and you were switching off the wifi, automatically the W-lan interface was turned on !!! annoying and bad for battery management. I was switching off even 5 times per hour the w-lan manually and with no success . With "belle" update problem was fixed .
2. The customer service from operators requires very often key-pad interaction during session. (like : "for English please press 1"). It was very hard to find on that touch screen or, options menu, a link to such keyboard.
Ofcourse problem was solved
3. SMS writing in landscape mode, impossible to use due to bad management of layout of the keys.Only classic portrait landscape of keypads was possible. This is opinion of all users of Nokia 500 I have met !
4. After "Belle" upgrade, the phone presented more instability like: many times I press an icon , I got smal vibration feedback that touchscreen feels the click, and SW does not react at all. try again and same proble. Only restart would solve problem. Many times trying to shut down the phone is impossible: it is getting stacked and only taking out battery you can get rid of this blocking state !
5. THE MOST IMPORTANT: Before "belle" upgrade battery usage in "GSM" only mode, was working for 5 days, now i charge it Every day !!!!!
bhekik, 24 Apr 2012hey nokia 500 user..im just wondering..does nokia 500 have screen shot?how to apply?thank you :))yes
Mihail, 23 Apr 2012Forgott to say: I see here lots of comments of recent users. Please post a comment, after you ... moreVery good phone for the money.if it had a gpu it would have been best of the lot.
hey nokia 500 user..im just wondering..does nokia 500 have screen shot?how to apply?thank you :))