Anonymous, 22 Jun 2010dude u sure dat v7.96 has been officially released in india...i am planning to buy 5130xm or t... moreI asked Nokia India about the latest software version of this phone as my phone's version v7.95
is very bad, slow and full of bugs.
Nokia India replied me via email that the latest software is v7.96. But they did not clarify what are the changes or upgrades made in this version.
If anybody have any doubt, just go to Nokia official site and mail them asking ur question. They'll reply u within 24 hrs!
dude u sure dat v7.96 has been
officially released in india...i am
planning to buy 5130xm or the
x3...if i buy this instead of x3 in
the remaining money i can buy a
4gb mc and a creative
ep-630 +unlimited music from
ovi store...so please reply
ASAP.hope nokia has fixed all
the bugs from previous
Anonymous, 22 Jun 2010Guys, the NEW SOFTWARE UPDATE v7.96 has been released (confirmed by Nokia India via e-mail). ... moredude u sure dat v7.96 has been officially released in india...i am planning to buy 5130xm or the x3...if i buy this instead of x3 in the remaining money i can buy a 4gb mc and a nokia creative ep-630 +unlimited music from ovi store...so please reply ASAP.hope nokia has fixed all the bugs from previos firmwares...CHEERS...
I've purchased this mobile yesterday, and this is awesome & great. In sounds, almost the same as my N73ME in loudness and in clearness only a little difference which N73ME won.
However, I bought this instead of MP3 player, because I'm fun with musics. And I try 8GB memcard because it says that 16GB was verified. Although the phone can access it without any problems and reads 7.4GB, but when I connect this in the PC suite at my laptop, it only reads 3.4GB. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE PROBLEM? Can anyone help me? Please!!! Thanks in advance!
Guys, the NEW SOFTWARE UPDATE v7.96 has been released (confirmed by Nokia India via e-mail).
Hope that this time all bugs will be removed.
Anybody who updated his phone PLEASE GIVE HIS/HER FEEDBACK!
utk, 20 Jun 2010For reading ebooks of any size. 1) First you have to download "mobipocket reader"... moreOh man, thanks a ton. I didn't know of the mobi pocket reader converter and the trick you mentioned, i am definately gonna try it. Thanks again...
Rajiv, 20 Jun 2010Can the phone be connected to TV. I hav read in a website that it has AV connector. Please ... moreNokia 5130 doesn't have a TV out. It can never have a tv out even if nokia try to do something with a latest firmware. Reason: this phone doesn't have the hardware required for that purpose.
Anonymous, 20 Jun 2010really? I hope that nokia will release the v8.20 for its nokia 5130xm...Hey guys, v8.20 may be a fluke. Think about it. It was supposed to be released on february and now its june. It was nothing but a rumour. But again, i wish its true though.
this phone looks good because it has 16gb memory slot...wanna buy this one,for my other sim.is this fone really good?please reply...thanks!!!rock on =))
I am using Nokia 5130 xpressMusic from last month it is a good phone for browsing and i can use this like modam for my pc owerall itz a great phone nokia ur owesome
Can the phone be connected to TV.
I hav read in a website that it has AV connector.
any idea Mr. Sujan
do anybody havd any idea.
Sbdevilmind, 17 Jun 2010Sorry to say but i ain't too good in this regard. I used the same software as you have mention... moreFor reading ebooks of any size.
1) First you have to download "mobipocket reader"
download both jad and jar files.
2) Before copying these files to your phone change the time of your phone to 26-06-2008, this done so that you can change the read user data to always allow.
With current time the options are disabled.
3) Now copy both the jad and jar files you downloaded to a folder in your memory card(preferable a folder specifically made for this).
4) Select mobipocketreader.jar on your mobile and change options > application access > data access > read user data - select always allowed.
5) Now open mobipocketreader and exit it. Now you can change your time back to current time.
6) To read eBooks using Mobipocket reader U must use "Mobipocket Creator" to convert PDF, DOC, TXT, HTML eBooks to PRC eBooks.
7) Install mobipocket creator in your PC.
8) Open mobipocket creator, on the right side you can see an option 'Import from existing file'. Here you can select the type of file you want to convert. Select Adobe PDF for pdf files and so on.
9) Browse the desired file and click import.
10) On the top bar click the 'build' icon. Then click build button that appears.
11) Here you can see a preview of the ebook you just made or select 'open folder containing ebook'. The default storage space is my documents > my publications.
12) Go to the Mypublications folder, here you can see a folder named after the title of the book you made. Now copy the "bookname.prc" file to the folder you made in step 3(the one where you installed mobipocketreader.jar).
13) Open mobipocketreader.jar, you can see the ebook you copied inside the program. Select the required book in case of multiple books.
That's it. Now go ahead and start converting.
[deleted post]Hi. It depends on your budget. Since you asked for a large screen and a keyboard so i guess you want a smartphone. The cheapest in nokia which has both keyboard and large screen is 'nokia c6'. Check out its specifications from this site. 'N97 mini' is the best if your budget permits. But if you want samsung then go for 'omnia b7610'. This is a windows mobile and is quite expensive though. Let me know if you have a choice of your own and i will check if its good enough for you.
i have been using nokia 5130c from last 2 months .i didnot fase any problem regarding it.it is a innovative product.
Hi Sujan, I want to buy a large scereen and keyboard phone. Plese suggest me a good one.