I am using Nokia 5130 xpressMusic from last month it is a good phone for browsing and i can use this like modam for my pc owerall itz a great phone nokia ur owesome
Can the phone be connected to TV.
I hav read in a website that it has AV connector.
any idea Mr. Sujan
do anybody havd any idea.
Sbdevilmind, 17 Jun 2010Sorry to say but i ain't too good in this regard. I used the same software as you have mention... moreFor reading ebooks of any size.
1) First you have to download "mobipocket reader"
download both jad and jar files.
2) Before copying these files to your phone change the time of your phone to 26-06-2008, this done so that you can change the read user data to always allow.
With current time the options are disabled.
3) Now copy both the jad and jar files you downloaded to a folder in your memory card(preferable a folder specifically made for this).
4) Select mobipocketreader.jar on your mobile and change options > application access > data access > read user data - select always allowed.
5) Now open mobipocketreader and exit it. Now you can change your time back to current time.
6) To read eBooks using Mobipocket reader U must use "Mobipocket Creator" to convert PDF, DOC, TXT, HTML eBooks to PRC eBooks.
7) Install mobipocket creator in your PC.
8) Open mobipocket creator, on the right side you can see an option 'Import from existing file'. Here you can select the type of file you want to convert. Select Adobe PDF for pdf files and so on.
9) Browse the desired file and click import.
10) On the top bar click the 'build' icon. Then click build button that appears.
11) Here you can see a preview of the ebook you just made or select 'open folder containing ebook'. The default storage space is my documents > my publications.
12) Go to the Mypublications folder, here you can see a folder named after the title of the book you made. Now copy the "bookname.prc" file to the folder you made in step 3(the one where you installed mobipocketreader.jar).
13) Open mobipocketreader.jar, you can see the ebook you copied inside the program. Select the required book in case of multiple books.
That's it. Now go ahead and start converting.
[deleted post]Hi. It depends on your budget. Since you asked for a large screen and a keyboard so i guess you want a smartphone. The cheapest in nokia which has both keyboard and large screen is 'nokia c6'. Check out its specifications from this site. 'N97 mini' is the best if your budget permits. But if you want samsung then go for 'omnia b7610'. This is a windows mobile and is quite expensive though. Let me know if you have a choice of your own and i will check if its good enough for you.
i have been using nokia 5130c from last 2 months .i didnot fase any problem regarding it.it is a innovative product.
Hi Sujan, I want to buy a large scereen and keyboard phone. Plese suggest me a good one.
Sumanta, 18 Jun 2010I have bought it 11 month ago. I have took it to Nokia Care 12 time. I sent it to Delhi, Noki ... morehey what brand of 4gb sd card your using???? pls tell so that i can upgrade my phone
Ashok, 19 Jun 2010Hi guys im using this mobile for last 6 months n u know till tier's no prob occured yet...its ... morehey.. where i can download the google maps for 5130xm????is it compatible for this phone????
yah, i cannot find the screensaver options! It's current version is 7.91.but there are rumors that v8.20 has been released this february but in the nokia site, still the 7.91 is the latest.
the latest firmware of this device sucks! It has so many bugs in it! And the screensaver and power saver options are missing!
Kimi desu, 19 Jun 2010I buy this Nokia 5130xm phone about a past 5 month, and i don't have any problem with this pho... moreAwe man. Your settings are all WRONG. This phone does not play videos over 15fps. So it doesn't matter if you apply more frame rate. The video bitrate is 128kbps??? It should be 300+ if you want the wow factor. Browse this page a little below and follow the settings i have given. Then compare them to yours, and reply.
I buy this Nokia 5130xm phone about a past 5 month, and i don't have any problem with this phone... and the video, i use Next DVD Ripper Video Converter...
(Video Codec - MPEG4, Video Size - 320x240, Video Bitrate - 128kb/s, Video Framerate - 25.00, Audio Codec - ACC, Audio Bitrate - 128kb/s, Sample Rate - 22050), very high, smooth quality of video. You'll should try it. But to play the video, remember to open it from Apps Menu because it directly play by video player, but if play using music player, it can suddenly slow down your video.... enjoy...
Hi guys im using this mobile for last 6 months n u know till tier's no prob occured yet...its good and good browsing speed with new version of opera mini sets google maps...n more n finally its a good mobile to buy don miss it...its cool n sexy
this phone is good I've been using it for a month and no problem occurred... what i hate in this phone is that its keypad hard to press but overall its a nice and good phone good job nokia
In my phone 'invalid application' pops up when I download any java application.